News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

SHOW OFF YOUR TOYBOX

Started by daytonalo, October 31, 2006, 08:56:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigBlockSam

hey
i don't have alot of money, i just never sell anything and i have no kids to suck me dry of money . i forgot one car

I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

HITMAN 149

aggggghhhhh :flame: all my pics files are toooo big damnit!!!!!!!!!!
68 Charger R/T, SOLD =/ sniffle sniffle
01 BMW 740i SPORT  
01 Hot Rod Harley Dresser, SOLD =/ =/

daytonalo

That driveway is worth more than anything I have!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :devil: :thumbs:

BigBlockSam

yea rickhemi  those are some nice houses in the backround . very nice.  :2thumbs:
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

rickhemi

Thanks!!!   you've  seen nothing, look how good looks with a black mopar on top.....
Rick<br />charger 69RT HEMI

rickhemi

or charcoal....
Rick<br />charger 69RT HEMI

Schuler

(mine is a 2001, so a little different...white w/ a 25 johnson and no seats behind the console)

-Zach Schuler
1969 Charger RT/SE 14.091 @ 98.25 (spinning)
1997 Cherokee Sport 4x4 16.057 @ 84
1956 D-100 Pickup
http://www.cardomain.com/id/schuler

Chris G.

Nothing you guys haven't seen a ba-gillion times already. I will include a bonus Ram 1500 pic of me getting pimped by hauling Chris' car to Carlisle last year. That was a fun ride...not. He was so paranoid, I'm shocked his neck didn't hurt from looking back so much. Sure we almost crashed once, but so what.  :shruggy:  ;D

BTW, That Hang Twiz-Tastic is sporting original paint.  :yesnod:

Moparman01

Daytonalo, hey man what kind of boat do you have there?? I'm just as into powerboating as i am Mopars, i grew up on a lake all summer long as a kid and have always had a passion for fast boats. Right now i currently have a 21' Checkmate Enchanter. It's powered by a stone stock MerCruiser 350 and runs around 65 mph. Future plans call for either a stronger motor for the Enchanter, say a 383 stroker (i can't beleive i'm talking chevys but thats all we have to work with in the marine world) or possibly trading up to a bigger Checkmate Convincor with a big block. Here's a couple pics of my boat...

BigBlockSam

Quotelook how good looks with a black mopar on top.....   

sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!

Charger_Fan

Quote from: rickhemi on November 01, 2006, 06:46:22 PM
Thanks!!!   you've  seen nothing, look how good looks with a black mopar on top.....
Hey, those two 68's were on eGouge a year or two ago, we had a couple rather large ---> :drool5: <--- threads going on them. ;D

Did/do you restore them?

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

daytonalo

Nice checkmate , I just sold a a starflite which was in showroom condition , it was all orig . My boat is a 1985 24 brt which was has the same bottom as a 24 superbot , 24' 6' 5" beam , yes six and half , runs 82 on  GPS all day long over any water . My checkmate was great in my bathtub where it flat , this boat runs best in 2-3 footers , my checkmate would have snapped in half . Heres more crap
                                                                                                   Larry

daytonalo

mopar !!!!!!!!

BigBlockSam

your Daytona's looking good larry

daytonalo

Thank you , I just spent 8 hours mounting and aligning them .I don't cut corners anywhere .
                                                                                 Larry

Moparman01

Sweet boat!!! Looks like a fun ride! That Starflite was a sharp looking boat too! My Enchanter doesn't like rough water either, 6" to about a foot of chop it runs it's best, anything more than that and it get's pretty bumpy. Thats why i'm considering going up to a 25' Convincor GTX (yeah thats a real model name) with a 502 BB or better, but thats still a few years off.

daytonalo

I live in NJ and run my boat in Delaware and Maryland on the Chesapeake. My buddy has a old convincer he just repowered with a 540 , it runs OK for a pleasure boat . Don't waste your money on a late model gtx, just buy a old convincer , strip off the windshield, paint it up , install a hp 500 engine package . What I'm trying to say , I hate cookie cutter anything , make it one of kind .I race and pleasure my boat , and on regular basis spank guys who go out and spend well over 100k , they will catch up to me at a bar and say WHAT THE F>>>>>

daytonalo

sorry guy's, non mopar

daytonalo

I built that bronco for  under 5 k .

TylerCharger69

Well.....other than my Charger.....here's part of MY toybox.......Probably doesn't qualify though...lol

daytonalo

TylerCharger69

daytonalo

Oh , sorry to hear that you do not !!!!!!!!!!!

Skued

'70 Charger
'94 Bronco

'04 Monterey

Steve  :icon_smile_approve:
Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.-Albert Einstein

gtx6970