News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

SHOW US YOUR TIPPS!!!!!

Started by Brock Samson, October 31, 2006, 12:50:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brock Samson

Brock Samson

Shakey

Finally ready to buy some proper ones Dave?

I got mine from Accurate in OR.

1972Rallye

I love these tips... Even though 440-4speed cars were not supposed to get these, I HAD to put them on! :icon_smile_big:

1972Rallye

Another of both cars...

Brock Samson

ok seriously...  :icon_smile_shy:

Brock Samson

big pics..

Charger_Fan

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Brock Samson

that's some crazy shit there..  :P

one more of the rt's...

Brock Samson

next project:
  ;D

Brock Samson

yes it's a pinecone  :yesnod:

Charger_Fan

Quote from: Brock Samson on October 31, 2006, 02:16:23 PM
yes it's a pinecone  :yesnod:
I was just gonna say 'lookie, your car pooped a pinecone'. ;D

You gettin' a new gas tank there?

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Brock Samson

nope just cleaning everything that could have cracked, I'm  going really minimalist on this one...  :icon_smile_wink:

wait till ya' see her now!  :icon_smile_cool:

SuBLimE 69

This ticket is only $69.00 ?  If I'd have known that I'd have been going FASTER !

Charger_Fan

Quote from: SuBLimE 69 on October 31, 2006, 04:57:22 PM
:angel:
Lookie there, you've got the "console lid rattler" tips. :icon_smile_big:
Mine had tips like that when I first bought it, I got a noise ticket about a month later. :'(

dkn1997

Quote from: CHARGER_FAN on October 31, 2006, 05:29:01 PM
Quote from: SuBLimE 69 on October 31, 2006, 04:57:22 PM
:angel:
Lookie there, you've got the "console lid rattler" tips. :icon_smile_big:
Mine had tips like that when I first bought it, I got a noise ticket about a month later. :'(

not a problem for him, check out the cruiser parked in the road....
RECHRGED

LeesRT

How about Challenger R/T tips.  These were on my car when I bought it from the previous owner.  I will probably go back with the original style tips later.

Blusmbl

Full exhaust is a waste of tubing.  :P
Caintmakit Racing: Craptastic!
-66 BondoVille Roadster
-05 QC Hemi Ram
-looking for another '68-'69 Charger

Big Sugar

[img]<table border="0" cellpadding="0" style="border-collapse: collapse" width="182" id="table1" height="202" bordercolorlight="#ECEBF1" bordercolordark="#E9DFD1" b

Brock Samson

Oh  :sick:For Cry'in out loud Lee, Wash That Thing Would Ya'?.

chgr500

tips,  all tips could be bigger

472 R/T SE

Here's a pic of mine getting the sewer pipe installed.

And the tips.  I adjusted the bands so the bolts and nuts were on top out of site.

last426

I know, they need some washing.  Hey, here you can see the tips that are on the resonators rather than suspended like on a 440.  Have fun, Kim.

Brock Samson

NYCMille