News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

NEED A PAINT/BODY SHOP NO CAL

Started by 440AirForce, October 25, 2006, 09:00:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

440AirForce

Can anyone refer me to a paint body shop near Sacramento or Fairfield, CA. I need a media blast, floor pans, and paint. Also, I've  arrowed down the color to two choices---Top Banana or Limelight Yellow.....opinions?

Oh yeah, it's a 69 Charger

???
Whether or not I'm good at English is inimportant!

bksfld68

If Bakersfield, Ca. is not out of the question, you could always check in with Droptop on the board.  Does some real nice work, reasonable prices as well.

Ryan

MOPARDR

I'M ALSO FROM VACAVILLE, I WENT TO AMERICAN STRIPPING IN SAC TO GET MINE DONE, THEY DID A GREAT JOB--INSIDE, OUT AND UNDERCARRAIGE THEN PRIMED IT. I'LL SEE IF I CAN FIND SOME PHOTOS FOR YOU--OR COME CHECK IT OUT.  I'VE GOT A 68 CHARGER.  THIS WAS APPROX 1 1/2 YEARS AGO AND I PAID $1,600 FOR ALL.

modmidget

I also had my '68 Charger media blasted at American Stripping in Sacramento.  They removed all the paint, rust, and bondo then shot the car with etching primer for $1200.00 four years ago (including bottom side of trunk lid, bottom side of engine hood, and door jambs). They did not do any body work at that price.  If your looking for an exceptionally good paint job call Fred Broesch Automotive in Knights Landing, CA (about 20 miles north of Davis - I80 on Hwy 13).  Phone number 530-666-7741.  Fred had been building hot rods since the mid 1960s.  I've seen lots of his cars and they are beautiful.