News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

ex-highwaymen 68 barracuda seen on herbie fully loaded

Started by THE CHARGER PUNK, October 30, 2006, 03:15:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

THE CHARGER PUNK

anyone know a company that sells that front spoiler for a 68 cuda?-MATT

CaptMarvel

Also, ck out the 70 Charger that she sits in at the junkyard before deciding to buy the crappy VW.

THE CHARGER PUNK

thats the fast and furious charger in the junkyard-MATT

TheGhost

Quote from: THE CHARGER PUNK on October 30, 2006, 03:15:14 AManyone know a company that sells that front spoiler for a 68 cuda?-MATT

Thankfully, no, as that chin spoiler is ugly as hell.  Doesn't fit the car at all.
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

HITMAN 149

hey PUNK......
check w/ NYCMILLE.....i know he's got a custom made chin spoiler up front on his BAD ASSSSSSS 68 charger (man i love that friggin car!!!)
"MR ANGRY" :flame:
68 Charger R/T, SOLD =/ sniffle sniffle
01 BMW 740i SPORT  
01 Hot Rod Harley Dresser, SOLD =/ =/

BigBlockSam

hey thats pretty funny,  i just seen that movie today and noticed both those things . i believe nycmile 's spoiler on his charger is from a 69 camaro . Rene
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img