News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

ENJOYING THE CHARGER WITH FAMILY

Started by dkn1997, October 29, 2006, 10:19:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dkn1997

After years of driving it (more often not driving it) myself, I finally decided to do some things to make it more family friendly.  I quieted the exhaust down a bit and just got done installing 3 point retractable belts in the back.  Now it does not scare them and my kids can ride safely in the back.

I just got back from getting coffee and I took my daughter with me, she's 6.  her first ride in the car ever.  She loved it.  We did a  burnout, chirped 2nd  she was laughing and smiling.  I asked her if she liked it and she said "it's not to loud, not too soft, but it's too cool !" 

I loved going fast, but this is better.  Last time the wife was in it was 10 years ago when it still had the 318 and rust spots on it.  that day, we blew out the rear wheel braek cylinders.  Now to get her in it again....and the boy too, he's only 2. 
RECHRGED