News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Am I crazy? I just won this for $530 Bucks.

Started by 2Gunz, October 27, 2006, 01:54:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

2Gunz

Rocky

I hope you have a remote mirror.  Then again you could just use your old plug.

Sometimes I think my car would be worth more in pieces, this would be one of those times.

2Gunz

I do have the remote mirror.

Since knowbody does a repop of them I had thought of just manufacturing them myself.

I even went a places to have people look at them. Problem is the places I took mine to
Just gave me a blank look.

If somebody could push me in the right direction, I might still do it.

6pkrunner

Only you can justify whether you paid too much or not. Is a hemi cuda ragtop really worth several million dollars? Is a GTX finish panel worth $2500? A date coded distributor worth $700?
For me - if it makes me happy, then its worth it. What others think doesn't really impact.

rt green

it would probably cost you that to redo the ones you have, by the time shipping is included
third string oil changer

bull

It's cheaper than paying Just Dashes for a substandard reproduction job.

gnrl01

If you have the time and space to part it out, then yeah it is worth it, Charger1973 on my site is prob looking for some of the parts you have..If you part it strip it for all its worth and tag it and bag it. Send only rust to the crusher :yesnod:

69_500

Ouchy, that gives me an idea on how much I'd be paying for a set now that I'm looking at a different car that is in need of them.

6670charger

If they're in as nice of condition as they appear in the picture, I'd say you got a darned good deal.
Proudly Confusing The Crap Out Of People Since 1963

BlueSS454

WOW  :o.  I'm glad the ones for my 69 are perfect and I have a spare set of fronts!!
Tom Rightler

69charger2002

i have an extra set i'll sell for $511 in that condition or better if anyone wants them.  :)
i live in CHARGERLAND.. visitors welcome. 166 total, 7 still around      

http://charger01foster.tripod.com/

nakita7

Nothing surprises me in Moparville anymore....

2Gunz

Quote from: 69charger2002 on October 27, 2006, 09:35:31 PM
i have an extra set i'll sell for $511 in that condition or better if anyone wants them.  :)

Where where you 2 days ago  :(

69charger2002

lol well you did fine on that set., i don't advertise them for sale, because i usually don't "HAVE" to get rid of them. but if someone needs them really bad, i try to help out sometimes
trav
i live in CHARGERLAND.. visitors welcome. 166 total, 7 still around      

http://charger01foster.tripod.com/

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

2Gunz

The car is looking very sexy. Didnt seem right to put some trash pads back on her.

Im Also looking for a Grill.........

Anybody have a Nice one ......