News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Bill O'Reilly

Started by Lowprofile, October 27, 2006, 05:03:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lowprofile

Just watched Oprah  :o  and her Town Hall meeting style show with Bill. I was just wondering if anyone else watched? I thought Bill made a good showing for himself. He faced the audience and answered all the questions, for or against him. I have read a few of his books & I agree with most of what he says. :angel: :icon_smile_evil:

I have been a FOX news watcher/listener {I have XM Satellite Radio} for many years. I was wondering what news organization that you listen to or watch or read to get your news/info?  ;) :icon_smile_big:
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

73dodge

I get all my news from the DNC talking points otherwise known as CNN................   :icon_smile_evil:

heh heh heh   :stirthepot:
Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms should be a convenience store NOT a government agency!

SirNik73

I listen to the Radio on the internet all day at work. there was a local station i liked, but the reorganized the order of the shows, so now my favorate host is on at 8 in the evening  :flame: so i listen to a station out of LA that has the same order my local station had 2 years ago. KRLA 870

but that is not my only source of news. i pretty much hate TV news, because they will break from something intresting for something cool like an explosion some where in Europe or something like that. I love then internet. i tend to cross reference most of the news i hear on the radio with yahoo. i like getting it in text and hearing it.

surprisingly about once a week I'll read about a news story on here (off topic discussion) before i see it anywhere else. so I'd have to list the off topic discussion as one of my news sources  :2thumbs:
1973 Charger SE
1973 Charger Parts car
1968 Couger... got this one for free! and it looks like it was free :)
1983 Toyota Tercel 4x4 Daily Driver
1984 Mercedes-Benz 300SD

BB1

You watched Oprah??? You might want to check your genitals.  :image_294343: :haha:
Delete my profile

REDNECK

i like bill a lot better that rush. rush is so arrogant and thinks he is the best but o'reilly beats him hands down

SirNik73

Quote from: cudahob3 on October 27, 2006, 05:15:29 PM
You watched Oprah??? You might want to check your genitals.  :image_294343: :haha:

:smash:  Notice he titled the thread "Bill O'Reilly" not Oprah...   ;D
1973 Charger SE
1973 Charger Parts car
1984 Mercedes-Benz 300SD

Rocky

MichaelRW

If I just want a news channel on for something to listen to while I'm puttering around the house, I listen to FOX. If I want to know what NOT to believe about the daily events or to catch the liberal spin I watch the evening news on ABC or CBS or NBC.

In the car I listen to talk radio, Rush, Hannity, etc.
A Fact of Life: After Monday and Tuesday even the calendar says WTF.........

Lowprofile

Quote from: SirNik73 on October 27, 2006, 05:19:38 PM
Quote from: cudahob3 on October 27, 2006, 05:15:29 PM
You watched Oprah??? You might want to check your genitals. :image_294343: :haha:

:smash: Notice he titled the thread "Bill O'Reilly" not Oprah... ;D

Gentlemen {and I use that term VERY lightly} I don't think I like your accusatory tone about my manparts or my choice of programs I choose to watch while I was getting my Hair & Nails done.  :icon_smile_kisses: :D
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

Ponch ®

Quote from: Lowprofile on October 27, 2006, 05:50:04 PM

Gentlemen {and I use that term VERY lightly} I don't think I like your accusatory tone about my manparts or my choice of programs I choose to watch while I was getting my Hair & Nails done.  :icon_smile_kisses: :D

"did" dude, "did". You always say "I got my nails did" or "I'm getting my hair did".

Dont you ever watch BET?
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

TheGhost

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

Lord Warlock

I like to watch Bill O.  Sometimes I don't like how he treats a few of his "guests" but then again he has some loons on and probably only to ridicule them face to face.  At least his political views are closer to what I believe than most any other channel.  I'm a conservative, but a registered democrat in the South (because it used to be the only way to vote in primaries) but I usually vote republican on security issues.  I'm more of an independent than a democrat, and lean a little further to the republican side except their leanings toward the religious right.  (but I support freedom of choice-abortion wise-which is against the repub view).  Bill Orielly is more fun to watch than listening to Hannity and Colmes, Hannity is way too far right, and Colmes is way to far to the left, I'm more a right leaning centrist. 
69 RT/SE Y3 cream yellow w/tan vinyl top and black r/t stripe. non matching 440/375, 3:23, Column shift auto w/buddy seat, tan interior, am/fm w/fr to back fade, Now wears 17" magnum 500 rims and Nitto tires. Fresh repaint, new interior, new wheels and tires.

defiance

Whoa... so people really do take him seriously??  I thought he only existed for comic relief... ???

RD

bill is a pu55y, stuart smiley called him out and he backed down! :D :D  :stirthepot: :stirthepot:
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

bandit67

I have always thought Fox news left off the liberal spin more than the others , but was disappointed when I heard that a Saudi prince owned 17 percent of Fox. Because of this , they have been told as to what limit they can portray Islam.  Getting the truth in most matters will continue to be difficult.......J

Big Lebowski

I think Oprah learned something tonight, big bad Bill just couldn't be beaten. Oprah had no way to dispute Bill about anything. When Oprah's audience hacks mentioned the ACLU, Bill just slayed them with..."The ACLU supports pro-bono...Nambla" (For those of you in Rio Linda, that means the ACLU Lawyer scumbags work for free to protect child raping perverts at Nambla). And of course, the ACLU wants to give rights to all the camel sodomizers down at Club Gitmo, you know, the evil guys who would slit your throat in a second.
"Let me explain something to you, um i am not Mr. Lebowski, you're Mr. Lebowski. I'm the dude, so that's what you call me. That or his dudeness, or duder, or you know, el duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing."

dkn1997

Quote from: RD on October 27, 2006, 08:31:06 PM
bill is a pu55y, stuart smiley called him out and he backed down! :D :D  :stirthepot: :stirthepot:

Hey man, just say PUSSY you won't get in trouble  ;D
RECHRGED

last426

Quote from: Big Lebowski on October 27, 2006, 10:30:07 PMWhen Oprah's audience hacks mentioned the ACLU, Bill just slayed them with..."The ACLU supports pro-bono...Nambla" (For those of you in Rio Linda, that means the ACLU Lawyer scumbags work for free to protect child raping perverts at Nambla).

Of course they represent them pro bono, so far as I know they represent most everyone pro bono, that is why folks like me give them money.  I don't know what arguments are made in any specific case but they are likely first amendment "right to associate" or freedom of speech arguments. Of course such arguments are going to be on fringe issues with fringe groups.  If the ideas were mainstream, there would be no controversy, no controversy no dispute, and no dispute no lawsuit.  It's as simple as that. 

O'Reilly, to his shame, invents boogie men and rides in on a white horse, attempting to slay them.  Look what he tried last xmas, claiming that secular humanists were trying to end xmas and coming up with lame examples of some store somewhere asking its employees to say happy holidays instead of Merry Christmas.  Uh, yeah, right Bill, thank god you came to the rescue.  Now get back to that loofah sponge you perve.  Kim 

Dennis K

Bill O'Reilly is too much of a lefty for me to take seriously. I really don't think he believes half of what he says. He just knows how to push everyone's buttons no matter what side they're on.

Big Lebowski

Quote from: last426 on October 27, 2006, 10:59:13 PM
Quote from: Big Lebowski on October 27, 2006, 10:30:07 PMWhen Oprah's audience hacks mentioned the ACLU, Bill just slayed them with..."The ACLU supports pro-bono...Nambla" (For those of you in Rio Linda, that means the ACLU Lawyer scumbags work for free to protect child raping perverts at Nambla).

Of course they represent them pro bono, so far as I know they represent most everyone pro bono, that is why folks like me give them money.  I don't know what arguments are made in any specific case but they are likely first amendment "right to associate" or freedom of speech arguments. Of course such arguments are going to be on fringe issues with fringe groups.  If the ideas were mainstream, there would be no controversy, no controversy no dispute, and no dispute no lawsuit.  It's as simple as that. 

O'Reilly, to his shame, invents boogie men and rides in on a white horse, attempting to slay them.  Look what he tried last xmas, claiming that secular humanists were trying to end xmas and coming up with lame examples of some store somewhere asking its employees to say happy holidays instead of Merry Christmas.  Uh, yeah, right Bill, thank god you came to the rescue.  Now get back to that loofah sponge you perve.  Kim 

"Perve"...Why inject all the mumbo jumbo just to get to O'Reilly's point...Nambla simply put, are a bunch of child raping "perves". ACLU members are the 21st century Neville Chamberlin's of our time (For those of you Rio Linda, that means Liberals who appeased Hitler but he killed 6 million people anyway). And you proudly contribute to the American Commie Liberal Union.  :down:
"Let me explain something to you, um i am not Mr. Lebowski, you're Mr. Lebowski. I'm the dude, so that's what you call me. That or his dudeness, or duder, or you know, el duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing."

RD

Either way,  anyone who gets paid to spout off their opinionated political BS is no better than a damn crooked politician in my eyes.

the nutz and boltz of it all is that.  if you think he is awesome, then just remember that he does not provide a damn bit of service or product to this nation besides his hot bag of air.

I dont care if they lean right or left in this matter, i think they are full of shit and get off on boosting their own sad egos.

I would rather listen to someone who has actually done something more productive for this country than some big ol' wind bag! :D 
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

SirNik73

Quote from: Big Lebowski on October 27, 2006, 10:30:07 PM
  I think Oprah learned something tonight, big bad Bill just couldn't be beaten. Oprah had no way to dispute Bill about anything. When Oprah's audience hacks mentioned the ACLU, Bill just slayed them with..."The ACLU supports pro-bono...Nambla" (For those of you in Rio Linda, that means the ACLU Lawyer scumbags work for free to protect child raping perverts at Nambla). And of course, the ACLU wants to give rights to all the camel sodomizers down at Club Gitmo, you know, the evil guys who would slit your throat in a second.

ROTFL :haha: :hah: :smilielol: :smilielol: LOL

"For those of you in Rio Linda"  Thats Just Funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1973 Charger SE
1973 Charger Parts car
1984 Mercedes-Benz 300SD

nh_mopar_fan

Quote from: Big Lebowski on October 28, 2006, 01:03:28 AM
Quote from: last426 on October 27, 2006, 10:59:13 PM

"Perve"...Why inject all the mumbo jumbo just to get to O'Reilly's point...Nambla simply put, are a bunch of child raping "perves". ACLU members are the 21st century Neville Chamberlin's of our time (For those of you Rio Linda, that means Liberals who appeased Hitler but he killed 6 million people anyway). And you proudly contribute to the American Commie Liberal Union.  :down:

The ACLU was founded by, Roger Baldwin, a communist.

As for the perve remark, you need to remember the double standard. Bill O'Reilly is a conservative, hence he is a perve.  Fighting for the right to have sex in public at rest areas or in public bathhouses, that's good old American values.

old man

I actually work for the elections division of the clerk's office in the county I live in. The important thing is that we hear from people like him during times like now. If his words make us think one way or the other and we take action in the polling place it's good. Most elections we have only a 20% turnout of voters. In Missouri this time we expect a large turn out of 50 to 60%. That's a sad statement on this country. I myself consider myself to be a Conservative. I used to listen to talk radio all day in my past job while I was on the road. I found Rush to be interesting but after a while he keep beating the same old horse to death ( Clinton ). I think that Bill does give a point of view that we do not hear on networks like NBC, CBS etc. If i am not listening to talk radio then it's an oldies station. I hold the values we had in the past, family, honesty and such. It's so sad to see these values not as important as they used to be. Now I'm off my soapbox and back to important things. GO CARDINALS.
70 Challenger T/A, 66 Charger 440, 73 Duster 340,79 Little Red Express

DC_1

Quote from: RD on October 27, 2006, 08:31:06 PM

Bill O Reilly is nothing more than a bully who takes some of what is fact and beats it over your head with his hard line position. He never gets into meaningful debates and when someone does try to articulate their position he usually cuts them off with some kind of raging banter.......half crap some truth=worthless

just my opinion