News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Freaky storm tonight in Kansas!

Started by Todd Wilson, October 26, 2006, 11:02:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Todd Wilson

We had a thunderstorm come up on us tonight in Kansas.  Started out as the typical thunderstorm.   Then it turns to sleet and hail with 40+mph winds.  Sure sounded bad hitting against the house. Wasnt big enough to do any damage but the entire neighborhood is white. Streets are flooded with ice floating on top. The trucks were sheltered by the garage from the north wind. Not much on their side but the north side turned white for a while.

Brock Samson

man the truck looks pretty sweet when she's all wet huh..
ya gonna armorall everything todd?..  :icon_smile_cool:

moparguy01

if that old dodge is anything like my 49 international todd, it can handle baseball sized hail without damage. my truck did. haha

Charger_Fan

You probably got the leftovers of the storm that left 4" of the white crap in my yard night before last.

I guess it's time to break this out... :P

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Plumcrazy

Quote from: CHARGER_FAN on October 27, 2006, 10:39:52 AM

You've gotten alot of use out of that picture. ;D

It's not a midlife crisis, it's my second adolescence.

dads_69

Snowed here the last two nights also Todd. But then again, thats Alaska for ya'.
Mark
Hey, you can hate the game but don't hate the player.

Charger_Fan

Quote from: Plumcrazy on October 27, 2006, 11:11:01 AM
Quote from: CHARGER_FAN on October 27, 2006, 10:39:52 AM

You've gotten alot of use out of that picture. ;D
Yep, it makes me happy in an otherwise gloomy situation. :icon_smile_tongue:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

moparsuebear

Quote from: dads_69 on October 27, 2006, 12:39:55 PM
Snowed here the last two nights also Todd. But then again, thats Alaska for ya'.
Mark
Hey, you live in AK? Me too! Where abouts are you?
Go Bears!!