News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

A part of cremation I've never really thought about...

Started by Charger_Fan, October 25, 2006, 11:30:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charger_Fan

The grease fire part! :sick: :puke:

http://www.sltrib.com/search/ci_4547244

A fire broke out at a Salt Lake City funeral home Tuesday afternoon as workers cremated the remains of a man who weighed more than 600 pounds.
    "In the process, some of the body fat had liquefied and leaked out ... and caused a fire similar to a grease fire," said Scott Freitag, a spokesman with the Salt Lake City Fire Department.
    An employee at Gardner Funeral Home, 1001 E. 11th Ave. put the blaze out with fire extinquisher before firefighters arrived, he said.
    The department assisted with smoke removal, and there was no damage to the funeral home, Freitag said.

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

41husk

1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

bull

Now there's a stellar legacy. :-X How would you like to be known as the guy who caused a grease fire at the crematorium? :2thumbs:

41husk

I doubt the cares any longer.  even if he was alive prior to the grease fire, I'm guessing he's pretty indifferent by the time the fires put out :rotz:
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904

Todd Wilson

They should have had a beer handy to pour onto the fire to put it out! That always works for me at the BBQ grill!  HAHAHAHAHA!

Todd

41husk

there may have been some damage if they poured a beer on them, but the flavor of the meat would probably improve :rotz:
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904

Old Moparz

Think of how much money McDonald's could save if they just lit some non paying customer on fire once a week to dunk the fries into. They'd have to post a different list of ingredients & nutritional content though, probably hang it right next to the safety poster for choking victims.
               Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

BigBlockSam

QuoteHow would you like to be known as the guy who caused a grease fire at the crematorium?   

at least you'd be remembered for something  :yesnod:
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

Silver R/T

I guess they gotta charge fat guys more for funeral before they die...
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

71bee

They were talking about this story on X96 "Radio from Hell" this morning. plumbers were calling in from all over the city talking about fixing clogged drains at funeral homes. one of the callers said he now knows where macoroni and cheese comes from. :puke:

not my favorite subject to listen to while munching a bowl of lucky charms. :P

Charger_Fan

Quote from: 71bee on October 25, 2006, 11:05:39 PM
They were talking about this story on X96 "Radio from Hell" this morning. plumbers were calling in from all over the city talking about fixing clogged drains at funeral homes. one of the callers said he now knows where macoroni and cheese comes from. :puke:

not my favorite subject to listen to while munching a bowl of lucky charms. :P
:smilielol:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)