News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

door window weatherstrip.....2 different kinds?

Started by autodynamics, October 28, 2006, 02:06:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

autodynamics

i called year one and they sad they had  a standard and a delux modell, well i ordered them from jacks and there not like the originals. there rubber and not felt like, well should i return them? and get the other ones...anyone seem this before?

Nacho-RT74

Suposselly deluxe ones are exactly to original ones, and standart ones supposselly are same functional and fits, but don't look the same.

Standart and deluxe ones option are suposselly just to 2nd gens. When I was to buy my 74 ones ( 3rd gen ) on catalog they states as standart but when a friend of mine call to buy for me they told her all now are deluxe ones, so she bought. When I got at home THEY WERE PIECES OF SHIT that I could make better buying down here my meters and cut it by myself, specially the exterior ones. Holes didn't matched and they were made on regular stripes, without chromed edges to exteriors. Inner ones are a liitle bit better but not like originals.

Now the question is... Did I get the DELUXE ONES or STANDART ONES and seller was an asshole trying to sell them as DELUXE ONES ? I don't know

To get the ones I got paying around $90 PAYING THE EXCESIVELLY SHIPPING, I could spend $20 on those days, buying the stripes by meters down here and cut them exactly like the ones I got SAVING SHIPPING.

Now, I'm talking the Year one ones. I don't know the rest.
Venezuelan RT 74 400 4bbl, 727, 8.75 3.23 open. Now stroked with 440 crank and 3.55 SG. Here is the History and how is actually: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,7603.0/all.html
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,25060.0.html

Just 6T9 CHGR

The correct "cat whiskers" or "window fuzzies" can be bought at www.rpmrestoparts.com
Chris' '69 Charger R/T