News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Yet another stupid looney lefty in Massachusetts

Started by nh_mopar_fan, October 18, 2006, 08:08:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ponch ®

Quote from: Orange_Crush on October 19, 2006, 03:35:39 PM
Quote from: MojoJojo Classic ® on October 19, 2006, 03:20:13 PM
This thread is making yearn for an old fashioned ChargerBill vs.TK  or ChargerBill vs. John Kunkel flamefest....

Or Chargerbill VS. O_C or Chargerbill Vs. Last426 or Chargerbill Vs. well...EVERYONE.

No disrespect to you, last, or 'everyone', but they just weren't as good. TK and Kunkel fights were classic...I'm talking 2004 ALCS Yankees vs. BoSox, 2005 USC vs. Notre Dame classic.
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

Charger_Fan

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

last426

Quote from: MojoJojo Classic ® on October 19, 2006, 03:41:06 PM
This thread is making yearn for an old fashioned ChargerBill vs.TK  or ChargerBill vs. John Kunkel flamefest....

Or Chargerbill VS. O_C or Chargerbill Vs. Last426 or Chargerbill Vs. well...EVERYONE.

No disrespect to you, last, or 'everyone', but they just weren't as good. TK and Kunkel fights were classic...I'm talking 2004 ALCS Yankees vs. BoSox, 2005 USC vs. Notre Dame classic.

Kunkel and TK and Bill argued from strong personally beliefs.  Mine can be but I fashion myself as being able to see both sides and arguing from either if need be.   

You're right, my heart isn't into bbs's bs.  I mean, look at that message I just posted.  I made the "Or, am I making presumptions like you did, without evidence?" disclaimer to explain what I was doing.  In a good fight I should have made the comments, got the anticipated response, then said how dumb the guy was because he did not understand the notion behind the comments.  Then it would be off to the races.

Since I write and argue for a living, it just isn't fun to carry on long jousting matches with no pay.  Mercenary?  Yes.  True?  I am not sure. Kim

bull

Quote from: RD on October 19, 2006, 02:38:32 PM
Quote from: 73dodge on October 19, 2006, 05:35:18 AM
Quote from: last426 on October 18, 2006, 10:18:27 PM
I musta missed it.  Why do you claim she is a "lefty?"  Kim
...the VAST majority (not all) of the teachers and school boards in this country are overwhelmingly liberal and left leaning in their politics. From teachers unions to school boards as a whole they support Democrats, work for Democrats, vote Democrat I hear radio spots all the time sponsored by the teachers union stumping for every Democratic candidate that ever ran in the state of Ohio, and are as a whole on the left side of the political spectrum.  One of the biggest donors to the Democratic party is the teachers union. ...

wow.....  if all of those educated people are democrats and lefty's, i guess all the uneducated ones are republicans and righty's... maybe you are on to something....  :D :D

Apparently you've never heard the saying, "those who can't do, teach" have you? Anyone who thinks "educators" are smarter than the rest of the population is ignorant. Too often public school is about agenda rather than education anyway.

bull

Quote from: last426 on October 19, 2006, 05:22:56 PM

Kunkel and TK and Bill argued from strong personally beliefs.  Mine can be but I fashion myself as being able to see both sides and arguing from either if need be.   

You're right, my heart isn't into bbs's bs.  I mean, look at that message I just posted.  I made the "Or, am I making presumptions like you did, without evidence?" disclaimer to explain what I was doing.  In a good fight I should have made the comments, got the anticipated response, then said how dumb the guy was because he did not understand the notion behind the comments.  Then it would be off to the races.

Since I write and argue for a living, it just isn't fun to carry on long jousting matches with no pay.  Mercenary?  Yes.  True?  I am not sure. Kim

Kimmy, you're just the pinnacle of humanity, aren't you? We should all aspire to be like you. Maybe I'll start by changing my mind about grown men who hide out in restrooms so they can capture and drink the urine of young boys, such as you condone. Ahhh! I feel so enlightened now.

Chris G.

Ahh the good ole days...sigh  :D. It sure was fun when Kunkel was in his prime. Damn, where'd all the cowboys go?  :shruggy:

Oh well, IBTL.  :dancinglock:

Ponch ®

Quote from: bull on October 19, 2006, 06:07:15 PM

Maybe I'll start by changing my mind about grown men who hide out in restrooms so they can capture and drink the urine of young boys, such as you condone. 

that's hot!

Quote from: Chris G. on October 19, 2006, 06:12:56 PM

Ahh the good ole days...sigh  :D. It sure was fun when Kunkel was in his prime. Damn, where'd all the cowboys go?  :shruggy:

Oh well, IBTL.  :dancinglock:

I'm sure we could instigate something. :icon_smile_evil:
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

chargerboy69

Kimmy, you're just the pinnacle of humanity, aren't you? We should all aspire to be like you. Maybe I'll start by changing my mind about grown men who hide out in restrooms so they can capture and drink the urine of young boys, such as you condone. Ahhh! I feel so enlightened now.

:haha: Wow. This is getting good. :popcrn:
Indiana Army National Guard 1st Battalion, 293rd Infantry. Nightfighters. Fort Wayne Indiana.

A government big enough to give you everything you need, is a government big enough to take away everything that you have.
--Gerald Ford

Chris G.

Quote from: MojoJojo Classic ® on October 19, 2006, 06:15:15 PM
I'm sure we could instigate something. :icon_smile_evil:

Nah, it's something of the past. We just need to wait for something to jump off. It can't be ignited by a 3rd party.

ps- You are starting to make me wonder jojo.  :scratchchin:

nh_mopar_fan

It must be hard to feel so superior, even if it's not remotely based in reality.

Johnny SixPack

Johnny's Herd:
'69 Charger SE, '70 Charger R/T SE 496 Six Pack, '72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, '74 International Scout II, '85 Ford F-250 Diesel, '97 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

"If its got tits or tires, you're going to have trouble with it." - Unknown

Got Dodge Fever? There's only one cure.....Charger!

last426

One last thing: they quality of responses has dropped radically.  Actually, I think that people just don't understand the written word -- clearly you did not understand my comment.  Regardless, I have to admit that I especially like the grade school perversion of my name coupled with the mischaracterization of my position as an ad hominem.  Sorry Bull, but even your comments lack the ferocity that they once possessed.  Before they came off as unenlightened but pure.  Now they just come out as staged and typed for effect.  Oh well, I guess we all are just getting older.  Kim 

Brock Samson

What a Grand 'ol D-C Tradition....

In Before Da Lock   :boogie:

:dancinglock:

bull

Quote from: last426 on October 19, 2006, 06:43:43 PM

One last thing: they quality of responses has dropped radically.  Actually, I think that people just don't understand the written word -- clearly you did not understand my comment.  Regardless, I have to admit that I especially like the grade school perversion of my name coupled with the mischaracterization of my position as an ad hominem.  Sorry Bull, but even your comments lack the ferocity that they once possessed.  Before they came off as unenlightened but pure.  Now they just come out as staged and typed for effect.  Oh well, I guess we all are just getting older.  Kim 

Yes, I'm bedazzled by your brilliance once again. I see no point in arguing with someone of such obvious and superior intellect. Thank you for showing me the error of my ways.

Get over yourself, dude. You're just a defense attorney. :icon_smile_wink: