News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

any of you guys in new jersey?

Started by andy74, October 11, 2006, 09:16:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

andy74

i need a hand shipping a hood i bought off e bay for my wifes camaro,it is in forked river-zip code 08731,can you pm me,and ill make it worth your time?thanks again in advance!

Old Moparz

What about a relay?

If someone can drive it up from down there to Northern NJ, I can pick it up from there. (Like the Paramus area, where my mother lives.)

I could drive it up to Newburgh, or a little further to meet you with it.

Just a thought, Bob
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

andy74

Quote from: Old Moparz on October 11, 2006, 10:20:05 AM
What about a relay?

If someone can drive it up from down there to Northern NJ, I can pick it up from there. (Like the Paramus area, where my mother lives.)

I could drive it up to Newburgh, or a little further to meet you with it.

Just a thought, Bob
Bob, that would also work-i got her a fiberglass hood for 50 bucks,but i should have read the pick up only part before i bid on e bay!any help from anyone i will appreciate!

Chris G.

Andy, I could do the relay thing. The hood is far from where I live, but if someone down in the Forked River area wants to meet up on the parkway, I could put it in my truck and easily bring it to Paramus for Bob.

Let me know.

69 charger man

i live in brick, nj 08724... not sure if i can help... my truck doesnt have a cap, but it should fit if i tie it down or something..i cant bring it all the way up north tho prob like exit 109(redbank i believe) or something for some gas money
-ray

andy74

we can try to set up a chain hand off, that would be awesome,and ill give gas money to anyone who helps-unless one of you guys knows how to get it shipped,it is fiberglass,so it should be fairly light

Old Moparz

Shipping is simple, but it'll likely cost more than you paid for the hood due to the size. There's also the packing involved since the seller wanted it picked up. If enough people can pitch in on relaying it, it should be worth it. I go down to NJ somewhat regularly to see my mom & bring my daughter to visit. It's usually on a Friday or Saturday, & since I make the trip anyway, don't worry about gas money. I have plenty of room in my truck & it has a locking cap, so it'll be safe.

You'll just have to wash out the back for me to get the Camaro residue off.  :D
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

andy74

let me see what i can work out, ill keep everyone posted :icon_smile_big:

69 charger man

it should deff fit in my truck.. just have to tie it down really well so it doesent bow away... i actually go to tomsriver nj 3 times a week for school and forked river is about ten minutes away form there...
-ray

BigBlockSam

I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

resq302

I live in Morris County so if I can help out , send me a pm.
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

andy74

still trying to cordinate with the seller,thanks for any help you guys can give