News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

69 4spd console chager

Started by nappy4612, October 18, 2006, 12:40:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nappy4612

This is a all matching numbers car with build sheet and all the right tags.  It was a  copper color but I'am caongine th color to a benz silver.  The motor is a 383 bored .06 over and thats about it. The rest is just a basic charger the original owner ordered it with nothing but a console and bucket seats. I plan to up grade alot of things like suspension and a few other small things.

Brock Samson

i'm really curious as to what color that copper is..  :police:
anyone know?..   :icon_smile_wink:

Just 6T9 CHGR

Welcome to the site :cheers:

Please register the car if you have'nt already :wave:

www.1969chargerregistry.com
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

Charger_Fan

Quote from: Brock Samson on October 18, 2006, 12:56:51 AM
i'm really curious as to what color that copper is..  :police:
anyone know?..   :icon_smile_wink:
Chris' Registry knows! ;D
http://www.1969chargerregistry.com/gallery/albums/charts/Dodge69paint_01.jpg

I'm guessing it's a T5 color? Isn't Troy's (68hemi) C500 a T5 color?

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Brock Samson

i don't recall any cars on here painted that..
you?.

Charger_Fan

Quote from: Brock Samson on October 18, 2006, 11:20:29 AM
you?.
Woops, my bad. His is T7 bronze; http://www.geocities.com/hemicharger2002/index.html
Well...somebody around here has a T5 colored car, I just forget whom. ???

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

resq302

Alright!!!!  Another 69 383 4 spd console car buddy!  Woo hoo. :yesnod:
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

Chad L. Magee

Quote from: CHARGER_FAN on October 18, 2006, 11:46:08 AM
you?.
Woops, my bad. His is T7 bronze; http://www.geocities.com/hemicharger2002/index.html
Well...somebody around here has a T5 colored car, I just forget whom. ???

I have a T5 1969 Charger 383-4bbl., auto, white hat special.......
Ph.D. Metallocene Chemist......

Charger_Fan

Just 6T9 CHGR

There are several in the gallery in the registry site as well........
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

nappy4612

More pics of the car as it progresses.

nappy4612

more pics

hemi68charger

Wow !!! coming along pretty good !!!!

Troy
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

Charger_Fan

Look at that, the speaker holes aren't butchered. :scope: Mine are. :'(

Just 6T9 CHGR

Crikies!  I don't think I've ever seen the filler panel & package tray taken out like that before :eek:
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

nappy4612

more pics.  Staring to primer.

nappy4612

pis of the rust that came of the car.

69charger383

you?.

my car is painted t5 copper at the moment
Mopar or No Car!

Charger_Fan

Looks like you're doing away with the side marker lights front & rear?

nappy4612

Yes sir.  I thick if I lose those markers the car will look more stream line. Hopefully.

nappy4612

More pics. 

69_500

Looks like the work is progressing along very nicely.

What are your final intentions for the car?

A street brawler? Or a cruiser? Stealth like car?

nappy4612

Mainly a crusier but it will be a street pownder when I need it to be.  The motor is punched 60 over and a nice cam with around 520 hp.  Which will huck up[ once I put in a four link in back.  I have plans to put on a 3 inch exhaust out the side like the !970 AAR cuda. which should sound mean as hell when I get on it.

69_500

Always glad to see another Charger restored. Also always glad to hear of one that is going to be driven and enjoyed.

nappy4612

Yes sir I had one when I was 16 I bought at a juck yard.  The car was trashed  so I bought a a second one which was unsalvageable.
took the roof of it and the back window panel and then parted it out.  When I turned 17 the car was finaly finished but not painted.  Loved that car drove it every day to school, to work and home. I got a job at a body shop once the owner show my work on the car because I wanted to paint it he asked who did the body on it I told him I did and got a job. Never painted it because I joined the Marine Corps and sold it ever since I have beening going crazy.  And now I bought another one which will never leave my side.  Ad will drive it once a week if possible.