News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Help I need molding clips

Started by old man, October 13, 2006, 07:19:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

old man

Okay the 66 is in paint shop and now I'm told it needs new molding clips. Where can somebody buy a full set? Where have you bought some and how did they work? The car will be out of paint in two or three weeks and I will need these for trim to be put back on. Help a brother out. :'(
70 Challenger T/A, 66 Charger 440, 73 Duster 340,79 Little Red Express

mopar_madman

Mr G's or R/T specialties carry most mldg. clips
1973 Dodge Charger
1968 Plymouth Road Runner
1971 Dodge Dart Swinger

purple70rt

BigBlockSam

good luck, the clips on top of the quarters that hold the peak mouldings are not repro'ed by anyone. i was lucky enough to get a set from a member on this board. Rene
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

old man

I did call R/T specialities and they said they had the right clips. They should have shipped yesterday. When they arrive I will let everyone know how they worked. I went to paint shop today and saw the car with all inside door trim and underside of trunk painted. It looked great I can't wait till i get her home. I will post pictures when she is done.
70 Challenger T/A, 66 Charger 440, 73 Duster 340,79 Little Red Express