News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

'70 R/T SE charger found. Update 10/19/06

Started by dads_69, October 11, 2006, 07:54:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dads_69

I need to speak with a 70' reg. member here fast. I found a 70' R/T SE 440 auto car, power windows, 6 way drivers seat, ext... It's for sale and I'm looking to see what it's worth. Car is complete and I do have some info. about the car. I can get the vin. tag also later tonight. Honestly, I would just turn the car over and sell it since I have to many projects already.
Thanks Mark
Hey, you can hate the game but don't hate the player.

Chris G.

Send me what you have. chris@1970chargerregistry.com  I would love to see the car, as many members here would as well.

Send the fender tag info as well.  :thumbs:

Dodge Don

Not much detail but it's one of 806 R/Ts with power windows.

Send Chris the tag info  :yesnod:

70 production figures by option code here:
http://1970chargerregistry.com/Production/RT_Codes.html

dads_69

Trying to post pics, for some damn reason, file won't load. I'm going back to where the car is later tonight, hopefully with a cashiers check, wife said if I can turn the car over and not keep it, then its a go. I'll get the vin. info. again. It's a U code I believe and not a V like I was told before. Not 100% sure though, may be a 6 pak car afterall. car ios black w/a white tail stripe. Black int. woodgrain w/console. Needs the lower quarters has rust issues there and rear valance. But complete and runs and drives. Has sloted mags on it now, might have org. rims also, owner has to find them. More info. later tonight.
Mark

nakita7

How much you getting it for and how much are you selling? You wouldn't want to gouge any 'fellow' Mopar lovers would you... :-\

Brock Samson

dads_69

Quote from: nakita7 on October 12, 2006, 12:40:30 AM
How much you getting it for and how much are you selling? You wouldn't want to gouge any fellow Mopar lovers would you... :-\
Price gouge, no. Make a decent profit, yes. I don't have the car yet, hope to get it by the weekend, as long as everything goes according to plan. If the bank doesn't pull through for me by Friday. The guy will hang onto the car till next summer and restore it to org. condition himself. Meanwhile, I lose sleep till Friday anyways........Fingers are crossed!
Mark

Big Lebowski

Next summer is way to long, you better let me have it. :icon_smile_big:
"Let me explain something to you, um i am not Mr. Lebowski, you're Mr. Lebowski. I'm the dude, so that's what you call me. That or his dudeness, or duder, or you know, el duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing."

dads_69

I've had quite a few replys about the car. I have yet to see the guy again today and gather the rest of the vin. tag info. and grab more photos of the car. Build sheet is under the back seat also. I have till late tomorrow afternoon according to the bank also before I hear about my loan for some damn reason. Car is hidden and safe though from others. Chris, I'll email you everything I get from the guy and hopefully when I get the car.
Thanks for the help guys.
Mark

PocketThunder

Any updates?   :shruggy:   now i'm getting excited!   :boogie:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

dads_69

I never got ahold of the guy who owns the car today. He had to bail out to a job site I was told. Bank said they will hold the title to the car, so its a go, now I need to talk to the wife again about getting the car. he did tell me that the vin. tag says U meaning 440 car, not a 6 pak and org. color code is F8, black top and black int. Door scoops were removed a long time ago though, holes in the doors were filled in with ? I'll let everyone know if I get it. I know I'm still losing sleep till I get an answer or something.
Mark

Charger_Fan

:popcrn:

BTW, check your PM's, if you haven't already. ;)

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

dads_69

I don't have any pm's! I spoke to the guys ex about the charger. He's out of town for a funeral, car is still safely hidden. While I wait........I'll get the info. for the registry and photos when I get back to the car. Hopefully I'll pick it up still. Nothing like not having something so close to home but yet so far........
Mark

Charger_Fan

Quote from: dads_69 on October 16, 2006, 05:52:37 PM
I don't have any pm's!
Odd. :ahum:
Oh well, I was gonna say I'd help you post pics, if you'd like. :)

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

dads_69

Update........Wife said to the car. I haven't been to the car yet again to gather all the info. for the registry either, but I will. I haven't been making big paychecks yet she said, soon as the snow flies I will be though. Hope to buy the car after winter at least. If I have half the cash now, she said yes, but I don't have that much. Crap......Oh well. I'll post photos and info. when I go back next weekend. Tomorrow is our anniversary also, I was hoping to have another charger chalked up, but no!
:'(
Mark