News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

What Are These?...

Started by Brock Samson, October 17, 2006, 12:31:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brock Samson

(Sorry for the delays as i was experiancing technical difficulties)   :icon_smile_dead:

O.K. Here's a few pics from the Jimmy's Picnic & car show,..
it's gonna take a while for me to get to and resize and label all the other shots so I thought i'd start out with a few pics of mystery cars to see if i can stump you MOPARIANS....
only rule is that if you were at the show... and know,.. please don't spill the beans & spoil it...

good luck....  ;)

first up...
what are all those green things?...   :devil:

ChargerRob

Mighty Mean Mexican Mopar

Brock Samson

name this car...                                                                                   :rotz:

Brock Samson

this is a biggun..
any ideas?..  ;D

Brock Samson

looong...  :-\

Brock Samson

trucks todd! trucks!  :icon_smile_shy:

Arthu®

Looks like a citroen to me (the one of the engine compartment) Citroen used the system for their hydraulic suspension thingie for ages. Maybe a DS?

Arthur
Striving for world domination since 1986

4402tuff4u

Is the first one a hydrogen powered engine?
"Mother should I trust the government?........... Pink Floyd "Mother"

Arthu®

Quote from: 68-70 Charger on October 17, 2006, 01:05:16 PM
Looks like a citroen to me (the one of the engine compartment) Citroen used the system for their hydraulic suspension thingie for ages. Maybe a DS?

Arthur

Thought about it again could be DS or an SM believe they used the same engines/compartments would have to see the nose to be sure. Since it is in the states and SM's are rare even here I am going with a DS. Close?

Arthur

Brock Samson

oh your good!     :yesnod:

yup the 1970 SM one of my all time favs and a car I almost purchased till i found out the cost of the trannys which are too fragile for this town,.. that's why you can get them CHEAP!  :yesnod:  (the cars not the trainnies...)

Brock Samson

the nose! this is the american version the french one is sooooo much cooler the square cibies turned with the sterring wheel!  :rotz:

Brock Samson

i rode inna 1979 DX TAXI at speeds upto 75 MPH on a really messed up dirt road at night in Denmark, that car floated along like a space ship cause of the air suspension..  :yesnod:
If you think torsion bars are good?.. try onna those sometime..

Ponch ®

Quote from: Brock Samson on October 17, 2006, 01:14:23 PM

yup the 1970 SM one of my all time favs and a car I almost purchased till i found out the cost of the trannys which are too fragile for this town,.. that's why you can get them CHEAP!  :yesnod:  (the cars not the trainnies...)

hold on Hoss...you think that car is cool but the new charger is ugly?  :pity:

"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

Brock Samson

get your charger runnin' then we'll talk..  ^-^

Nacho-RT74

Quote from: Brock Samson on October 17, 2006, 12:55:57 PM
name this car...                                                                                   :rotz:

Those tail lights it looks to be from VW Brasilia, and is very tipical get Porsches clones from VW bodies.... so maybe that's somekind of 944 Porsche clone or somethink like that ???
Venezuelan RT 74 400 4bbl, 727, 8.75 3.23 open. Now stroked with 440 crank and 3.55 SG. Here is the History and how is actually: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,7603.0/all.html
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,25060.0.html

Ponch ®

Quote from: Brock Samson on October 17, 2006, 01:34:44 PM

nope...i can't take your opinion on styling matters seriously anymore. It's official, you have no taste.  ;D

"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

4402tuff4u

Quote from: Brock Samson on October 17, 2006, 01:34:44 PM

Ohh snap! that's funny!!  :lol: :smilielol:  (Mojo don't take offense to that at least you have one - just a good come back by Strat!)

4402tuff4u

By the way I agree, I'll take the new Magnum over the Citroen

Ponch ®

Quote from: 4402tuff4u on October 17, 2006, 01:51:41 PM

yeah...you can argue all you want about the cosmetic attributes of the 2006 Charger, but you lose at least 4 man points and 10 "car guy" points if you like a Citroen.

bull

Quote from: MojoJojo Classic ® on October 17, 2006, 01:25:24 PM

hold on Hoss...you think that car is cool but the new charger is ugly?  :pity:

They're both ugly. :yesnod:

Hemidoug

Quote from: MojoJojo Classic ® on October 17, 2006, 01:56:54 PM
Quote from: 4402tuff4u on October 17, 2006, 01:51:41 PM

yeah...you can argue all you want about the cosmetic attributes of the 2006 Charger, but you lose at least 4 man points and 10 "car guy" points if you like a Citroen.

Yep, That French POS is just plain UUUUGLY! You can keep it.
71 R/T 440 6pak, 4spd Mr Norms GSD

Arthu®

I know ;D But yeah we have a lot of your US versions here as well, the french versions are better, but try keeping that headlight system working when it is 30+ years old. They are a bitch every thing is rotting. Definitly not the car for humid little country. Btw they are seriously cool cars, their technology is well let's say really inventive. Amazing. Btw cool car but only if you know them inside out and have the means and the parts to work on them. Otherwise you could just as well give your money to me because your car will be in the shop 11 months of the year as there are not a lot people that know them very well. Not here so there are probably even fewer in the US.

Arthur

Brock Samson

:pity: there,..  there, bunkie,...
show up in this @ the club and who cares how how many "Man Points" ya' git...
ya' gonna git laid...  :yesnod:

opps sorry wrong pic..

here..

DANG IT!!!!

try this one...  :-\

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Lvwh2M36Wsk&mode=related&search=

http://youtube.com/watch?v=CZMX1z9nLHY&mode=related&search=

Brock Samson

i knew Natch was gonna be closest to gittin the yellow job..