News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Interior Paint Code and where to buy dye

Started by AmadeusCharger500, October 15, 2006, 04:31:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AmadeusCharger500

My interior is Dark green and the body color is also green, but a light green G2.

Is the code for the interior on the fender tag?
If not can I just get a similar dark green somewhere. I know I could have it matched at a paint store but getting it mixed costs a lot so I would like to just get a good dye from a can.
I have bought dye from Eastwood for my other cars, but that was black. They don't have any shade of dark green.
anybody have a source?

Just 6T9 CHGR

Chris' '69 Charger R/T

41husk

1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

66ragtop

If you have a paint code any paint store can mix it. Only problem is going to be if the store still has components to mix laquer
Need Beer!  66 coronet 440 convertible, 99 ram 2500 cummins, 99 plymouth breeze, Dog (Bree) Ameri-Camp 32 ft. travel trailer (hence cummins)

JimShine

It also depends on how bad they want to help you.

A really great place many know about from their web site, but I found they are great to buy from as well is autocolorlibrary.com. I needed Organosol and they got it to me fast and it wasn't overpriced. The guy I spoke to there told me he could mix any interior color code to a vinyl dye. It just may take acouple days to fine tune before sending you a final product.

AmadeusCharger500

How can I find out my interior color code.
All i know is its 1974 dark green.

Just 6T9 CHGR

Chris' '69 Charger R/T