News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

F6 green paint problem

Started by moparmark, October 14, 2006, 12:12:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

moparmark

Hi there,

I'm new to the board,just joined tonight.I have a 1969 charger r/t that is F6 bright green metallic with a black vinyl roof and black interior.I'm trying to get some paint mixed to redo the trunk pan and no one seems to be able to mix the correct colour match.Any suggestions?Thanks,

Mark

THE CHARGER PUNK

Beep Beep Dave

Well depending on how old the paint is, what paint company was used and such factors as air pressure and temp when it was applied its pretty hard to get an exact match. Lots of bigger paint stores can match paint with a scan tool. I would think this is your best option if you want a match.

F6 Charger :yesnod: Have any pics?

Dave
'69-1/2 SIXPACK/SIXBBL REGISTRY On-Line Registry for the Lift Off Hood cars!!!
Maple Leaf Mopars your Canadian Mopar site.

1970 Charger R/T

Shakey

Welcome to the site!   :cheers:

I also have a '69 F6 Charger and although the car is already painted I did need to do some smaller stuff like the marker light bezels etc.  I went to CarQuest and they mixed a rattle can of F6 for me - matched up pretty good.  $22.00 CDN.

Like Dave said - let's see some pics.   :yesnod:

Just 6T9 CHGR

.......and register the car if you havent already :wave:

www.1969chargerregistry.com

PS---welcome to the site :cheers:
Chris' '69 Charger R/T