News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Favorite Project: who's is yours?..

Started by Brock Samson, October 10, 2006, 11:10:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brock Samson

i was wonderin who's "PROJECT"*  is your fav...

I dig Norways big time, but I have to say Kabb's '678970 is topping my list...
Im asking about PROJECTS,.. lettuce hear your picks... if you can incl. a pic that would be nice...

* (Project means a car as yet uncompleted or inoperable). 

PocketThunder

"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Johnny SixPack

Quote from: Brock Samson on October 10, 2006, 11:10:50 AM

Im asking about PROJECTS,.. lettuce hear your picks... if you can incl. a pic that would be nice...

Norway definitely gets my vote! :2thumbs:

Can't wait to see that project come to fruition.  :yesnod:
Johnny's Herd:
'69 Charger SE, '70 Charger R/T SE 496 Six Pack, '72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, '74 International Scout II, '85 Ford F-250 Diesel, '97 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

"If its got tits or tires, you're going to have trouble with it." - Unknown

Got Dodge Fever? There's only one cure.....Charger!

Blown70

Quote from: Brock Samson on October 10, 2006, 11:10:50 AM

Well that would be mine if I ever get to it.  I need to stop CHASING WOMEN...... :devil:

ChargerHound69

Norway is by far my favorite project. 

He has given me alot of ideas for my own project.

TylerCharger69

I'm still trying to understand the Olds Cutlass wheels on those pictures.....Are there adapters?...And if so....I'll buy them from ya!!!

Blown70

Quote from: TylerCharger69 on October 10, 2006, 03:15:57 PM
I'm still trying to understand the Olds Cutlass wheels on those pictures.....Are there adapters?...And if so....I'll buy them from ya!!!

YA talin to me?  No it had a cheby bolt pattern on the old front struts.  I have the wheels but sold the front off because I plan on getting the ART MORRISON front struts.  And those have the 5 by 4 1/2.

Tom

TylerCharger69

Ahh....gotcha.   I asked because I bought a really nice set of Vectors rims, but they are a GM bolt pattern.  I polished them...painted them...looked awesome...then when I went to mount them on the car...let's just say   a lot of cussing  took place that day  and I started smoking again.   So...either I need to find another set of Vectors with a Mopar pattern,  or I need to find some adapters  at a cheap price.   I used to have a '73  Cutlass 442...that's why I recognized the rims.

Blown70

Quote from: TylerCharger69 on October 10, 2006, 04:11:06 PM
Ahh....gotcha.   I asked because I bought a really nice set of Vectors rims, but they are a GM bolt pattern.  I polished them...painted them...looked awesome...then when I went to mount them on the car...let's just say   a lot of cussing  took place that day  and I started smoking again.   So...either I need to find another set of Vectors with a Mopar pattern,  or I need to find some adapters  at a cheap price.   I used to have a '73  Cutlass 442...that's why I recognized the rims.

Well I got 2 I have no use for them. :icon_smile_wink:

TylerCharger69

2 adapters?...or rims?...and...what size??

Brock Samson

what me hijack?...   ^-^

so, and so your fav. project is?...
i didn't catch it...  ^-^

RD

you didnt say charger project, so i am going to say my own RR project is my favorite!!!

why?

its mine!  :P
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

kab69440

Thanks for the vote of confidence, Strat... It is much appreciated. I seem to have misplaced my emergency reserve of ambition since finding out I would be missing El Do, yet again. As for my favorite, it would have to be anyone who is farther behind schedule than me. I like to root for the underdog,you know... I definitely would like to see what T.O.'s car ends up as...  Re is kicking some serious axx with his baby. Man, there are so many cool ones under construction, Picking a definite favorite is near to impossible. By the way, Strat... does your car count since it's up for re-bop again? The street graffitti paint scheme sounds killer, good luck on that one! If you still want that gauge bracket that bolts  onto the top of the Runner's dash, send me the dimensons of the gauges you intend to mount in it, and I'll see if can make something that looks decent.
Imagination was given to man to compensate him for what he is not;  a sense of humor to console him for what he is.      Francis Bacon

WANT TO BUY:
Looking for a CD by  'The Sub-Mersians'  entitled "Raw Love Songs From My Garage To Your Bedroom"

Also, any of the various surf-revival compilation albums this band has contributed to.
Thank you,    Kenny

Jesus drove a Honda. He wasn't proud of it, though...
John 12: 49     "...for I did not speak of my own Accord."

Brock Samson

can ya make it outta angle iron?..  :icon_smile_big: with big fat welds?..

Todd Wilson

4402tuff4u

I would have to say autodynamics and norway charger are two Charger's that are going to be top class! :yesnod:
"Mother should I trust the government?........... Pink Floyd "Mother"

NorwayCharger

Quote from: 4402tuff4u on October 11, 2006, 07:37:31 AM
I would have to say autodynamics and norway charger are two Charger's that are going to be top class! :yesnod:

Hey, thanks for the votes ;D
AKA the drummer boy
http://www.pink-division.com

Brock Samson

next up:..

who has the cleanest garage...  ;D

Bandit4142

Quote from: Brock Samson on October 14, 2006, 09:45:16 AM

LOL!   I'd lose that one!   ;D
1969 Charger - 383 mag auto - Sold and sorely missed.
1970 Charger R/T - 440 mag - sold
1969 Super Bee - 383 mag auto - sold
1969 Cornet R/T - 383 mag 4 spd - sold

4402tuff4u

Same two (autodynamic & norwaycharger)!!! That tells ya something!!! :yesnod:
"Mother should I trust the government?........... Pink Floyd "Mother"

PocketThunder

493charger had a pretty nice garage....if only i can find the pictures that you guys would "know" what i'm talkin bout!   hehe :devil:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Pistolpete

After much thought and unbiased consideration I would have to say Pistol Pete's is my favourite project, hey wait thats me!! LOL
sorry, couldn't resist !!  :icon_smile_big:
'68 440 4 spd - Pro Tour
'69 R/T 440 4 spd

I love being me......ask anybody!

Ponch ®

Quote from: PocketThunder on October 16, 2006, 10:58:24 AM

493charger had a pretty nice garage....if only i can find the pictures that you guys would "know" what i'm talkin bout!   hehe :devil:

yeah...the decor was...very nice.
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

Khyron

Quote from: Blown70 on October 10, 2006, 02:04:48 PM

Well that would be mine if I ever get to it.  I need to stop CHASING WOMEN...... :devil:

wait, you mean your name isn't in reference to your motor????  :icon_smile_big:

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

Blown70

Quote from: Khyron on October 17, 2006, 09:42:59 PM
Quote from: Blown70 on October 10, 2006, 02:04:48 PM

wait, you mean your name isn't in reference to your motor????  :icon_smile_big:

:P