News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

The new Chrysler Aspen SUV

Started by hemi68charger, October 10, 2006, 06:18:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hemi68charger

Has anyone bought one yet? I noticed it has a larger towing capacity than even the MegaCab Ram. I'm thinking of trading in the QC Ram we have as my wife's daily ride. The Aspen would definitely look more of a functional vehicle for my wife since we have the 5-year and our new 4 month old... The platform looks to be different and larger than the Durango. Has anyone towed with it? It has some new ESP (Electronic Stabilization Program) option.... It's a nice looking vehicle....

Troy
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

DC_1

looks like a "face lift" to a Durango to me.....not that there is anything wrong with a Durango since I own one.....and it tows the Charger with ease!

Brock Samson

it is indeed a gussied up 'Rango..

Khyron

I have nothing to add about the new Aspen...

But I LOVED the old one  ;D I had 3  :P

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

72chargerSE

My first car was a 76 Aspen, GREAT car!!! I loved it!!

My wife has a bad case of the "I want it's" with the new Aspen...we have a 04 Durango that will most likely have to go!!