News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

BSG progress and a question...

Started by Brock Samson, October 09, 2006, 03:07:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brock Samson

are these door lock knobs correct for a '71 b-bod?...   

Brock Samson

Brock Samson

pie pans in...  ;D

Brock Samson

slot mags on for now...
checking with Stockton 'n need to get the disc brake kit too...   :yesnod:

Just 6T9 CHGR

Chris' '69 Charger R/T

Brock Samson

driveshaft was straightened and balanced,.. tranny mount replaced,..
trunk matt installed... whew!! hard work that..
got the washer bottle,.. anyone got any ideas to age the thing so it aint so brand spankin shiney new?...  :P
got the passenger side pan,...
replacment Carb linkage tightened up and the origianal is out being rebuilt... 850 thermojunk's all rusted...
gas tank dropped and cleaned,.. fuel pump removed...
i sprayed some gold where the fender wells were primered.. just so it wouldn't look so damn obvious...
she still got a lean cough at WOT...
 that's it fur now...

Johnny SixPack

Quote from: Just 6T9_CHGR.... on October 09, 2006, 03:15:54 PM
Quote from: Brock Samson on October 09, 2006, 03:10:14 PM
pie pans in...  ;D

Nice but its crooked!  :image_294343: :nana:

That's OK, Strato's a bit off center too. :smilielol:

Hope I get to see the RR soon, man! :cheers:
Johnny's Herd:
'69 Charger SE, '70 Charger R/T SE 496 Six Pack, '72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, '74 International Scout II, '85 Ford F-250 Diesel, '97 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

"If its got tits or tires, you're going to have trouble with it." - Unknown

Got Dodge Fever? There's only one cure.....Charger!

Brock Samson

See it?!
We're gonna spool up for a FTL jump!  :icon_smile_wink:

rt green

age the water bottle? ya, let my kids play with it for a week, that should do it
third string oil changer

Chris G.

Quote from: Brock Samson on October 09, 2006, 03:21:51 PM
got the washer bottle,.. anyone got any ideas to age the thing so it aint so brand spankin shiney new?...  :P

I think the Paddock sells "yellow" colored washer bottles. That will look better than the bright white for your car.

Nice to see the original paint is still on it.  :yesnod:

TruckDriver

Hey Dave, what is the make of those slots? They are exactly what my first set was that I had and sold and wish I still had.  :brickwall:

Good choice by the way :yesnod:
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Brock Samson

Chris, i actually got the "yellow" bottle.. but it's so squeaky clean, im thinking of some overspray or maybe dragging it behing my car on the way to work for a few days... or, i dunno puttin some grease or oil on it and putting it in the fire place,..  ???

i have no idea what make the slots are,.  i didnt see any markings on them when i was cleaning them, Ansens i think i remember them being.. "deep Dish Ansens"...
they're 14s and i'd really like some bigger rims to fill up the wells but for now that can wait...

my next plan is to drill through the dash pad for the after market guage cluster. and tach,..
there's no room behind the steering wheel to mount one,..
  What did you other third gen guys do for your tach and aux guage mounting?..

twilt

For all my cars,   i have bought Rallye clusters with a clock and put a repro 8k tach where the clock was.

bull

You ought to wash that thing so you don't experience turbulence during your next jump.

Brock Samson