News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

charger upper door panels

Started by chargerman68, October 09, 2006, 03:24:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chargerman68

has anyone used company like just dashes for custom upper door panels.let me know if you liked.prices pics if possible.thanks
1968 CHARGER R/T CLONELOOKING FOR ANOTHER PROJECT 69-70 CHARGER SHELL

c5_nc

I think someone posted a while back $275 per pad from justdashes.  They do great work.  Lucklly I found some decent ones to dye myself.

squeakfinder

There was a thread about another company. I think its SMS. There in Oregon and supposedly they reupholster upper door panels or have a sister company that it does it for them.
Still looking for 15x7 Appliance slotted mags.....

chargerman68

any pics.has anyone used them before.

Winged 1

;D
I used just dashes about a year ago. Had them redo most of the insides including the upper door pads. I liked the product when I recieved them. They came out looking awsum and the right color no less.
Best of luck.
Eric

chargerman68

prices for the upper door panels front/rear.thanks

hemi68charger

I have a complete set done by Just Dashes (at the time $150 per panel) and one front one done by Layson's ($275)... Neither of them are of great quality as far as I'm concerned... Neither restoration retains the crispness of the center contour line when completed... The Layson's one isn't $125 better by any stretch of the word...... If you have nothing, I guess the Just Dashes route is the way to go... I hear Legendary might be getting into the market.. I spoke with their representative at the Houston Lonestar Shootout and expressed my concerns about what a proper restoration should entail......

Troy
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection