News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Charger at my son's wedding - pics!!

Started by OldGuy, October 08, 2006, 10:54:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OldGuy

My son, Eric was married in February of this year.  We finally got the pictures back a while ago.  Before he met his wife, his religious leader asked him if he had any girl friends.  Eric said he had two (2) – both had big blocks and four wheels.  The bishop looked confused with the answer and Eric explained that they were Dodge Chargers – (1) the 68 383, 4/speed, 4bbl and (2) the 69 440 R/T clone.  We all had a good laugh when he told us about his response!!  :icon_smile_big:

When he got married, he invited one of his old girl friends (69 440 R/T clone) to the reception to have pictures taken with him and his bride.  Fortunately for him, his wife loves Chargers and they are looking for one for her. :2thumbs:  Some pics!!
"I can tell by your sarcastic undertones, rude comments and total lack of common decency, that you and I could be best friends".

OldGuy

Another pic of the happy couple
"I can tell by your sarcastic undertones, rude comments and total lack of common decency, that you and I could be best friends".

OldGuy

OldGuy

The photographer was creative with this one!!

Brock Samson

MAN SHE"S PRETTY!!!!!  :o
wife's kind'a nice too..   ;D

congrats and blessings..

deputycrawford

That's funny Brock. I had to go back throught the pics to look at the bride. I just looked at the Charger and wished they would get out of the way. I am a lost cause I guess. I'm not kidding, I had to go back and look again. I am soooo sick. Hey, by the way, Is that F3 green? I can't tell in the pics.
If it ain't wide open; it ain't running.        Rule number one in motocross racing: Pin it; row the gear box; and wait until you hit something.     At work my motto is: If you need me, call someone else.

OldGuy

Charger Aficionado

tan top

Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

TruckDriver

Beautiful backgrounds! I love the first pic with the snow covered mountains :yesnod:
Nice Charger too and wife too. What state those mountains in?
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Just 6T9 CHGR

Chris' '69 Charger R/T

OldGuy

Pictures were taken on what is called South Mountain - on the southern end of the Salt Lake Valley in Utah.  The mountains in the background are to the west of Salt Lake City - called the Oquirrh Mountains. 

hemi68charger

Man, that's awesome........... The couple's off to a good start !!!!!! Great pictures and beautiful looking country there... Where is it? Utah?
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

Charger_Fan

I thought those hills looked familiar. :icon_smile_big:

Cool pics, they make a great looking couple. :yesnod:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Hemidog

Lowprofile

Now that's what I call a understanding Wife! Letting your "Mistress" come to the wedding & taking photos with her!  :icon_smile_big:
Congrats to all!  :2thumbs:
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

CaptMarvel

Quote from: OldGuy on October 09, 2006, 08:41:37 AM
Pictures were taken on what is called South Mountain - on the southern end of the Salt Lake Valley in Utah.  The mountains in the background are to the west of Salt Lake City - called the Oquirrh Mountains. 

I thought those hills looked real familiar, is that near where the new Temple is being built south of Draper/Sandy? good to see a young LDS couple in a clean charger, starting off right. I promised my son that my charger would be waiting for him and his bride outside the Fresno temple (after he gets back in 2 years that is!) I told him to save the burn out til they got out of the parking lot though...I have alot of work to do in 2 short years. Congrats to the couple! :yesnod:

OldGuy

CaptMarvel -
You're right - it is up in Corner Canyon where the new LDS Draper temple is being built.  The temple will share the parking lot with the Stake Center where the pictures were taken.  My daughter goes to that building, so we were able to use it for the reception.  Send a copy of the pics to your son and show him what he has to look forward to. ;D  Git'r Done - so it will be ready for him :yesnod:

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

8WHEELER

I have several pictures of my 68 at the Church where I got married 2@*# some years ago  :icon_smile_big:
They took the pictures of the car before we got outside, but no pics when I went sideways down the street  :icon_smile_big:

Those are probably the best wedding pictures I have ever seen, way to go Eric  :thumbs:  and good luck with the new ride.
Silver 68 and 69 Chargers look stunning, and you hardly ever see then, every ya hoo paints them Red or Black OH
but not me, no no  ;D

Dan
74 Dart Sport 360, just for added fun.

41husk

Congrats! always good to find a girl that loves your first Love.
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

deputycrawford

My question is, if he makes out with her in the car, is it a threesome? :drool5:
If it ain't wide open; it ain't running.        Rule number one in motocross racing: Pin it; row the gear box; and wait until you hit something.     At work my motto is: If you need me, call someone else.

gtx6970

Outstanding pics. Congrats to the new couple.  :2thumbs:

I see who caught the bouquet