News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

My new Dukes of Hazzard 77 Monaco Rosco ride!

Started by kikgas01, October 06, 2006, 10:07:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kikgas01

RIDELIKEHELL

AMD POSTER BOY

1968 CHARGER R/T  http://www.youtube.com/user/ridelikehell73

kikgas01

Our Basset passed about 6 months ago.We sure miss her.

PocketThunder

"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

greenpigs

I like it and with a 440 it would be a fun ride to boot.
1969 Charger RT

Living Chevy free

kikgas01

If I can find a old police car, it would have one. This one is signed by some of the cast, stuntmen and stunt coordinator and Sonny Shroyer " deputy Enos Straight" rode in it about a month ago.

deputycrawford

Get me one and I will drive it at work every day. :police:
If it ain't wide open; it ain't running.        Rule number one in motocross racing: Pin it; row the gear box; and wait until you hit something.     At work my motto is: If you need me, call someone else.

kikgas01

Gotta be careful with this one. It has a "out of service" cover for the lightbar and the decals are magnetic so they just peel off and can be stored in the trunk. :yesnod: Then it`s Rosco under cover lol

deputycrawford

Well, I need a 77 Monaco now anyway. I just back my 2005 issued cruiser into a mail box. It is in the shop now. DOH!!!!    I,ve been a roving secretary for 14 years now and I finally do something Key Stonish. Oh well, maybe I can get Roscoe to call me a dipstick.
If it ain't wide open; it ain't running.        Rule number one in motocross racing: Pin it; row the gear box; and wait until you hit something.     At work my motto is: If you need me, call someone else.

kikgas01

YOU DIPSTICK!!!! You done scuffed my vehicle (ha-ha)