News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

The Petrol Charger

Started by Big Sugar, October 07, 2006, 08:18:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Big Sugar

Here's a Cool one Steve Strope is working on for Cema.

www.petrolcharger.com

Ron

[img]<table border="0" cellpadding="0" style="border-collapse: collapse" width="182" id="table1" height="202" bordercolorlight="#ECEBF1" bordercolordark="#E9DFD1" b

Brock Samson

interesting website but it seems everyone of the sketches are the same views reworked... i wanna see the car,.. @ SEMA.

bull

So is it a '70 with a '68 tail panel or a '68 with a '70 front clip? I think that paint job is going to look like crap, and I don't think much of what they plan on doing with the front bumper but at least they're saving a Charger. Six months from now a bunch of scammers will be selling pictures of it one Ebay for $8,000 BIN.

Vainglory, Esq.

I don't know where you're getting '68 anything, bull.  From the pictures, it's clearly a '70, through and through.

I usually don't like what the custom car builders like Strope or Foose do to these types of cars, but this one seems more classy than most.  I don't find it terribly garish or over the top, (though apparently they can't help themselves with the wagon wheels) and that's a lot more than I can say for most of what they build.

johnyACOSTA

:yesnod:  :icon_smile_approve:NICE SITE!   :icon_smile_tongue:  :icon_smile_big:  ;D ;) :laugh:

bull

Quote from: Vainglory on October 08, 2006, 02:44:57 AM
I don't know where you're getting '68 anything, bull.  From the pictures, it's clearly a '70, through and through.

From the videos. I see they added a '68 tail panel because in Paint Part 1 there's no tail panel and in Paint part 2 you see the round taillights.