News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

schematic diagram of steering wheel install

Started by tomdroptop, October 06, 2006, 08:24:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tomdroptop

Hey guys I am changing from column to floor in my 69 charger & have removed the steering wheel & the PRND12 sleeve along with the shifter and I now am lookin to put it all back together again with the smooth console sleeve.

I was just wondering if anyone has a breakdown or knows where I can get a breakdown of how to re-install it. It has been a while & now that I finally have the new turn signal cancler I can put it back together again but its been a while since it came apart & I am not positive just how it should be put together...!

Carrnutt

Does this help u any      http://www.respr8r.com/DOP69G19P32_51.pdf

I hope so, as u've been helpful to me in the past :)
1969 Rest-O-Fied Charger 383HP, Disc brake conversion, electronic ignition.
1993 D350 Curmmins
2006 Magnum R/T AWD
2003 Ram 3500 Cummins

tomdroptop

Carrnutt,
thank you very much looks like that will be very helpful!  :yesnod:

tomdroptop

Carrnutt just wanted to say thanx once again. The diagram worked like a charm! heres a b4 shot
..................Thank you,
..................Tom

...................AFTER:

Carrnutt

Awesome, glad it helped. U makiin a general replica there?
1993 D350 Curmmins
2006 Magnum R/T AWD
2003 Ram 3500 Cummins

tomdroptop

I wasnt going to. I had plans to make a Buddy Baker Daytona & stock piled a buncha lil items for that project. Excellent 70 fenders, daytona turn signals, fender scoops, a 440, even had a guy make up plexi-glass pieces for my rear tail lights but then it came to the big ticket items & the car sat & sat & I ended up with a set of decals CHEAP so I decided that while I wait to buy the Baker stuff why not have a lil fun with the car right?

moparjohn

Don't loose those plans Tom, Maybe someday I'll ......................
Happiness is having a hole in your roof!

tomdroptop

John, have the plans, the console, the linkage, the shifter, & the sleeve,and...................uh oh..LOL

Carrnutt

True, Tom good idea no point in lettin it sit anymore ;)

look foward to seein some pics when its done. I am still toying with the idea of doing the console conversion in mine :-\  with the repops avail and all. Of course i'd still have to find evrything else and save the stuff to put it back right.
1993 D350 Curmmins
2006 Magnum R/T AWD
2003 Ram 3500 Cummins