News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Any NY/NJ guys interested in a final cruise before winter storage????

Started by Hemidoug, October 05, 2006, 09:02:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hemidoug

I was thinking that with the cooler weather, cheaper gas, and color on the trees that it would be cool to put together a little weekend cruise! I was thinking maybe a nice leisurely ride up into NY state or maybe CT and Mass. We could all start out in the morning, stop for lunch and dinner, and get home sometime in the evening. Maybe start something that could be done annually? Anyway, the car is going to sleep soon, and I don't know about you guys, but I'm not quite ready for her to take a nap! :icon_smile_big:
71 R/T 440 6pak, 4spd Mr Norms GSD

Just 6T9 CHGR

Doug, a few of us are going to Englishtown Raceway Park on Tuesday the 10th for their final free cruise night of the year....Pretty decent show and they give you one free pass down the track.
I know it might be a haul for most but it will probably be my last "extended" ride of the season :(
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

johntpr

BrianShaughnessy

There's a couple car shows up this way next weekend.    Either might be a decent destination for a cruise perhaps.
These are my tentative places to go next weekend.

14th:  Classics under the Gunks in Gardiner  -  http://www.proficientideas.com/gardiner/site_pages/gab_news.htm
   That's just out of New Paltz,  north of Newburgh....   1st time show.    Hopefully George will have the Road Runner fixed by then after breaking the driveshaft at LVD.

15th:  Mills Mansion / Staatsburgh.   Gathering of Old Cars.     www.staatsburg.org    Decent sized show on the back lawn of the Mills mansion north of Hyde Park,  south of Rhinebeck.    I saw some of the FAST / A12 crowd there last year.

Not much going on the weekend of the 21/22 but I have to go back to Detroit anyway.
Black Betty:  1969 Charger R/T - X9 440 six pack, TKO600 5 speed, 3.73 Dana 60.
Sinnamon:  1969 Charger R/T - T5 440, 727, 3.23 8 3/4 high school sweetheart.