News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Pro touring charger

Started by autodynamics, October 05, 2006, 12:08:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dodgey68

Quote from: autodynamics on June 18, 2011, 02:28:38 PM
i know this website isnt exactly the Perfect place for my charger after all these old farts here prefer it stock ...but here are some other shots i recently had taken

hey,, wether its stock or pro-tour isnt this site dedicated to  the DODGE CHARGER
i am here in aus and have been reading a shit load  of post and learn't alot,on handling, suspension, brakes,  electrics, lights, and so on and have done so on my car,  from what i have read , the way i want it, and theres another one saved from the crusher
your  car look sweet and by the sounds of things handles the same , f#*king love it, and when i can afford it ill be doing the 6.1  idea too.
when all you own is a hammer, every job  resembles a nail.

RIDELIKEHELL

I have to say I love stock but doing some modern upgrades or full on pro touring really gets my blood flowing :icon_smile_big: My car has a mix of both but I wanted modern enhancements for driving on twisty roads. Love your car Pete :cheers: keep the vids and pics coming :2thumbs:
AMD POSTER BOY

1968 CHARGER R/T  http://www.youtube.com/user/ridelikehell73

bill440rt

Quote from: autodynamics on June 20, 2011, 04:36:27 PM
Quote from: bill440rt on June 18, 2011, 08:37:23 PM
Quote from: autodynamics on June 18, 2011, 02:28:38 PM
i know this website isnt exactly the Perfect place for my charger after all these old farts here prefer it stock ...but here are some other shots i recently had taken

Eh?? Can ya speak up, sonny? Do this ol' man a favor & talk into my good ear, wouldja please?

lol bill....you going to rineback goodguys show this week?

:D

Sorry, Pete. I've got plans for the Mopars at the Grove show at Maple Grove Raceway in PA this weekend.
I'll take a raincheck, OK?  Have fun!!  :2thumbs:
"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce

bordin34

I saw this car in person a couple years ago at an XV open house and talked to Pete, he is a very nice guy and the car is super clean and drop dead sexy.

1973 SE Brougham Black 4̶0̶0̶  440 Auto.
1967 Coronet Black 440 Auto
1974 SE Brougham Blue 318 Auto- Sold to a guy in Croatia
1974 Valiant Green 318 Auto - Sold to a guy in Louisiana
Mahwah,NJ

autodynamics

WHITE AND RED 69

Cool video. Thanks for posting it. The car looks stunning as always.    :2thumbs: 
1969 Dodge Charger R/T
2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee 75th edition
1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee
1972 Plymouth Duster

Back N Black

Cool video and absolutely beautiful charger. Wanta trade?

71wrenchhead

just spent a while going through all the pages of the post, your car is the absolute essence of amazing

now that ive seen it im actaully contemplating the same kind of mod to mine, thats for the inspiration!
Got slapped by my wife for keeping an engine in the bedroom........yeah, pretty much sums up my life

autodynamics

This past weekend the charger had another date with Englishtown . Since last year the car picked up .5 second and 5 mph at the end. It's probably from the cold air intake,throttle body, and carbon fiber driveshaft .simply put the car makes easy mid 12 sec pulls ( I do believe there's a low 12 sec pass in it )20+ mpg a/c full stereo 4168 with driver.  All passes were made on street tires infull street mode I was happy. Not bad for a naturally aspirated small block 370cu  Here are some pics. More to come

autodynamics

HITMAN 149

hey pete..
where did the pics go??  :popcrn:
68 Charger R/T, SOLD =/ sniffle sniffle
01 BMW 740i SPORT  
01 Hot Rod Harley Dresser, SOLD =/ =/

autodynamics

HITMAN 149

sweeet!! wish i would have known!!!
01 BMW 740i SPORT  

autodynamics

We were 10 of us
67 Buick
70 cuda
69 Trans am
73 duster 9.20
69 charger 2x
77 buick
Subaru
Nice day

HITMAN 149

sweeet!! im only @25-30 mins away!!  :drool5:
01 BMW 740i SPORT  

nvrbdn

70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

Just 6T9 CHGR

Quote from: autodynamics on October 31, 2011, 11:15:48 AM
We were 10 of us
67 Buick
70 cuda
69 Trans am
73 duster 9.20
69 charger 2x
77 buick
Subaru
Nice day

Who was the other "x" of the 69 Charger 2x?
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

JoeyGowdy

I saw your photos on your CarDomain a while back - good to know I'm not the only one dropping the classic body on the new frame engine ... matter of fact my 6.1 srt8 was shipped by a company from your area (Merrick NY) by Vinnie from Viper Transport and Towing

Sincerely, Joey Paul Gowdy

tan top

Quote from: autodynamics on October 31, 2011, 12:28:16 AM
This past weekend the charger had another date with Englishtown . Since last year the car picked up .5 second and 5 mph at the end. It's probably from the cold air intake,throttle body, and carbon fiber driveshaft .simply put the car makes easy mid 12 sec pulls ( I do believe there's a low 12 sec pass in it )20+ mpg a/c full stereo 4168 with driver.  All passes were made on street tires infull street mode I was happy. Not bad for a naturally aspirated small block 370cu  Here are some pics. More to come

:coolgleamA:  good stuff  :2thumbs:
Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

XS29L9Bxxxxxx

Quote from: Rolling_Thunder on June 18, 2011, 12:58:20 PM
less rotating mass / added strength...      and they are much safer if they ever break - they end up looking like a handful of spaghetti....     

Nice brakes Pete...      car looks great as always.    :2thumbs:

But when they break, the smell is terrible!!!  :o

RallyeMike

QuoteI'm not the only one dropping the classic body on the new frame engine

Might want to re-read the thread. He updated the drivetrain and suspension keeping the classic body and unibody frame. Similar end-appearing result to the passer-by, but totally different build process than a body swap onto a new car platform. Lots of work either way, just very different directions.
1969 Charger 500 #232008
1972 Charger, Grand Sport #41
1973 Charger "T/A"

Drive as fast as you want to on a public road! Click here for info: http://www.sscc.us/

autodynamics

Here Is a great pic of the color and stripe in rear

autodynamics

I don't know if you can tell the word Hemi in the stripe

WHITE AND RED 69

Quote from: autodynamics on November 27, 2011, 01:57:20 AM

Here Is a great pic of the color and stripe in rear

Wow! :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: I love that color! More pics needed!
1969 Dodge Charger R/T
2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee 75th edition
1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee
1972 Plymouth Duster

autodynamics

I've got some awesome new pics I will post them soon