News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

a Ferrari engined '69 charger in London Ont. Canada?

Started by Brock Samson, October 04, 2006, 07:45:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brock Samson

last seen there in the early '70s..
Sublime black Vynal top, with the Ferrari prancing horse emblems on the front fenders...
(or so says my source..)   ??

it maybe nothing,.. but worth a try...

BTW: Bill Harrah put a ferrari V-12 in his grand wagoneer

http://www.dragracingonline.com/nowthen/vi_7-1.html

myk

That's hot stuff, although a shrieking Ferrari engine doesn't fit the muscular persona of a muscle car.  Nevertheless, I'd do it if I could...

Brock Samson

as i recall the h.p. figures for the GTB-4 v-12 was 375  :icon_smile_big:

ok i was alittle off, but the weight was only a little less at 3600 then our beloved behemoths...

http://www.mathewscollection.com/ferrari/Ferrari_GTB4.htm

bull

I saw a small block V8 in a Porsche 914 once, does that count?

THE CHARGER PUNK

put a 2005 360 modena spyder v-12 engine into a 69 charger now that wouldbe sweet, put ferrari emblems in grilel and fenders-MATT

Ghoste

I've lived not far from there pretty much all my life and this is the first I've heard of it.  That doesn't prove squat cuz I still hear about cars that have just been a few blocks from and I never knew they were there.
I'm just saying it's the first I've heard of this one.

myk

LS-1's in RX-7's, Ferrari's in Dodge's, cats and dogs living together, what's the world coming to?   ;D

Brock Samson

well they're puttin viper V-10s in pretty much any damn thing so why not a V-12?
Here's an idea for you DAYTONA Cloners looking for something different,..
Why not stuff a Ferrari V-12 outta a Ferrari GTB-4 Daytona in your project?
That would sure break thru the clutter...  ^-^

THE CHARGER PUNK

yea but just how much is a v-12 ferrari engine? is it more then a charger alone?-MATT

myk

Well, this is one of those "I've got more money and time than I know what to do with," kinda' scenarios.  If you've got membership to a club like that then let me shake your hand...

THE CHARGER PUNK

you n me both pal would love 2 be part ofa club liek that, aint jay leno art of that club? LoL-MATT

Ghoste

Hell, I'd settle for being able to charge those guys for their 2000 dollar plug changes and 5000 clutch replacements.