News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

my dirt car

Started by dodgeracen, October 01, 2006, 09:27:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dodgeracen

will be racing it next season.
POW/MIA ur not forgotten
343 firefighters of 9/11 ur not forgotten

Can I have the front valance before you destroy it?
When I was just a very young lad I looked up and told my dad, a bareback rider's what I wanna be.  I want the whole world to know about me.  In the rodeo arena I'll make my stand.  I wanna be a rodeo man.  I'll come flyin' from the chute with my spurs up high, chaps and boots reachin' for the sky.  Spurin' wild with my head throwed back, you'll ask 'Who's that,' well that's Bareback Jack.  You'll ask 'Who's that,' well that's Bareback Jack.

BLACKWOLF

it's all bent up and full of bondo.
LINNY SMITH 73' CHARGER OWNER HPAC MEMBER NATIONAL STREET MACHINE CLUB LIFE MEMBER
I'M ON FACEBOOK

41husk

wait! it will buff out, it looks like an easy father son project ???
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

BLACKWOLF

it just needs the driver side frt floor and the qtrs. replaced. then cage it. it is going to have a built 318. the class it is going to run in it can't have a engine like mine.
LINNY SMITH 73' CHARGER OWNER HPAC MEMBER NATIONAL STREET MACHINE CLUB LIFE MEMBER
I'M ON FACEBOOK

Silver R/T

sell it to HLPAG, they'll give you 10% off of it when they sell it for 40,000
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

dodgeracen

um no its my toy and its gonna play in the dirt next year if its the last thing i do but nice try i worked hard to get wwhere i got it and it will take a lot more thats why i need a heated shop to work on it in so sorry guys not for sale but need sponsors if u would lik to make a donation
POW/MIA ur not forgotten

jgbailey57

which track do you plan to race at?
'69 Charger R/T patiently waiting in line to be restored... NOT WAITING ANYMORE!!!

BLACKWOLF

ADRIAN SPEEDWAY ADRIAN , MO.
VALLEY SPEEDWAY GRAIN VALLEY, MO.
I 70 SPEEDWAY (DIRT TRACK) ODESSA, MO.
I'M ON FACEBOOK

jgbailey57

cool.  i live in grain valley and i hear them running every friday night.  i'll have to come see you race when you get it done.
'69 Charger R/T patiently waiting in line to be restored... NOT WAITING ANYMORE!!!

ralley72

Hey guys, keep us posted on your progress with your dirt car, and when the first race next year. I would like to see it run. Is that front valance your using the one you got from me? I found another 74 charger down 50 hi way that might have some usable parts for your dirt car. Good luck.

Mike
1973 Roadrunner 400 mag. 4 sp

dodgeracen

hey guys i hope to see u out there to me or dad will make sure that we post the first race i hope to see alot of u out there cheering us on i really need sponsors so if any of u guys own a business or knows some one that does i would love to put ur name on my car thanks guys and drive safe. hey rallye, yea that is the valance that we got from you, we had to give it a good beating back into shape, so that it would bolt up. we had to weld the rear one on.
POW/MIA ur not forgotten