News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

bought another Mopar , with pics

Started by twilt, October 03, 2006, 06:32:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

twilt

Not exactly what i have been looking for, but the price was right.  $250 for a 2000 Neon. Tbelt is broken, water pump leaking. Its been my experience that the 2.0 usually bends valves when the t belt breaks, so I`ll probably just go ahead and do a head job on it. Too bad its an automatic, I prefer manual trans.

TruckDriver

PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

BigBlockSam

:scared:  just kidding, good luck with her
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

Shakey

hotrod98

Paint it orange, put on 01 on the side and jump it. Be sure and post pics...before and after. :icon_smile_big:

Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.
Charles Addams

Silver R/T

$200 for broken neon, seems about right
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Todd Wilson

Thats a collectors item. Thats a Plymouth Neon!!!!!!     :icon_smile_big:

Put a pump and belt on it and drive it!!!

Todd

rt green

the dealer sells a special gasket sealer in a spray can ypu should use when doing a head gasket on a neon. i have a can in my tool box at work, let me know if you want the part number
third string oil changer

41husk

great deal, good luck with the repairs.
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

Charger_Fan

Can't go wrong for the price, I'd say. Are you gonna use it for cheap trasportation, or flip it?
Other than a couple dings, it looks like it's in good shape.

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

twilt

I`m  going to fix it and let the wife use it as her daily driver.  When i first mentioned buying it, she moaned and groaned about not having enough space at the house for it. When she saw it yesterday, she wanted to know how fast i can have it ready for her to drive.

Shakey

twilt

Quote from: Shakey on October 04, 2006, 01:47:51 PM
What is she driving now?

She has been driving a 93 Camry for the last 3 years. Its been a great car but is showing its age. paint is fading/peeling-lots of little dings and dents. I generally drive cars into the ground, and never sell one that is reliable and paid for. I`ll probably keep the Camry as a back up vehicle and drive it  once or twice a week to save a few bucks on gas.

RD

darn twilt!!!

i wish i could of picked that up for 200 bones!!  I like them neons.  I have a 98 with 160,000 miles on it with no issues other than some past small leaks and a EGR going south.

good luck with her!

Jamey
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

Khyron

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.