News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Viewing all Uploaded Pictures on this Site

Started by Johnnys440Charger, October 01, 2006, 08:09:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Johnnys440Charger

Silly question here...

I love to look at all the pictures (Chargers and Parts) that the members have uploaded to share.  My question...  Is there somewhere on this site that you can view all the pictures everyone has uploaded?

Brock Samson

nope the pictures are scattered around all over on various threades but "Post A Pic Of Your Charger" and the variorus thread asking for pics of cars in particular color combos are good sources of good pics..
the search function is how to access these...

example:

search - triple black
search - road runner
search - blondes...  :icon_smile_big:

Khyron

Quote from: Brock Samson on October 01, 2006, 08:52:14 PM
" and the variorus thread asking for pics of cars in particular color combos are good sources of good pics..

I have a few of those ;)

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

Troy

No, regular members don't have that ability. Of course, you'd be bored pretty quickly since some people have never really learned how to reuse pictures and keep uploading the same ones 100 times with different names... :P

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

bull

Quote from: Troy on October 01, 2006, 11:44:36 PM
No, regular members don't have that ability. Of course, you'd be bored pretty quickly since some people have never really learned how to reuse pictures and keep uploading the same ones 100 times with different names... :P

Troy

Well, you could tell us. ::)

hotrod98

Guilty as charged. Every time I try doing it the right way, I screw it up. I need to learn once and for all.  :icon_smile_sad:

Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.
Charles Addams

Blown70

Troy

HEY, I resemble that remark... :icon_smile_blackeye:

41husk

Next time Troy comes in town, I am going to buy some beer sit him down at the computer and learn how to post pictures, resize all that good stuff.  Infact I am going to go buy a digital camera.  I will even take notes and save them so I will still remember how to do  that stuff after the beer is gone.  Troy have I scared you away yet? :icon_smile_big:
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

68 Black Betty

The operators of this site should make a section where we can upload pictures in different catagories for reference or just personal enjoyment. If someone uploads a duplicate then just delete it.
1968 Dodge Charger R/T Project Car

BMOTOXSTAR

Tell me how then.  :rotz:
What is the big deal if you do it that way ?

Troy

73' Dodge Rallye Charger 400/4BBL
06' Dodge Ram Quad Cab 4X4 HEMI
15' Dodge Dart 2.7 SXT

Troy

Quote from: BMOTOXSTAR on October 02, 2006, 03:42:57 PM

Tell me how then.  :rotz:
What is the big deal if you do it that way ?

Troy

Read this:
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,19303.0.html

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.