News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

is it worth it

Started by General 713, October 10, 2006, 02:14:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General 713

Would it be worth callin about?  here is how the ad reads  "1966 Dodge charger.  318 auto, slant back, hideaway headlights.  $1800  What do you guys think?

Shakey

Do you have five minutes of your life to spare?

Do you want to buy a '66 Charger?

Why don't you call the number, go see the car, take some photos and then post a "should I buy it thread"!

Good luck.

bull

Quote from: Shakey on October 10, 2006, 02:19:46 PM
Do you have five minutes of your life to spare?

Do you want to buy a '66 Charger?

Why don't you call the number, go see the car, take some photos and then post a "should I buy it thread"!

Good luck.

:iagree: :nana:

TylerCharger69

1800 dollars....hmmmmmmm......either the guy is an idiot,  the owner is old and decrepit and about to meet his maker,  or the car is so rotted out that that's about all it's worth.   I dunno...post some pics!!!  Can't really give good advice on this one without some pics.

dodgecharger-fan

It's worth a phone call. Ask a lot of questions. once you get an idea of it's condition, then you can decide if it's worth the trip to see it.

General 713

i may call about it.  it has been for sale for a month now.  I am not big on 66's but it may get me on the road to a 68-70.  It is 35 miles from so.....

Charger_Fan

Post the info here, one of us will go check it out for you. :icon_smile_big:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

AirborneSilva

for $1800 I don't see how you can go wrong, that is if it's not a rust trap!

PocketThunder

"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

41husk

Make sure its mostly complete those first gens can be real tough to get parts for.
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up