News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

post your sassy grass green/ green go pics

Started by MetallicA, October 01, 2006, 12:54:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MetallicA

just like the name says, Post up your sassy grass green pics, it dosent matter is its a A,B, or E body, Post it up!! ;D
ill start:

41husk

Yep! I love that color thats what I am going with on my 73 Rallye!
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

Just 6T9 CHGR

Buds '71 Green-Go Demon (J6)
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

doctorpimp

'73 Coupe, 470, Keisler 5spd, 3.55 SG; Petty Blue; Hideaway Headlights.

www.cardomain.com/ride/2119216

Sweet T

That's the number one pick for my 69 RT SE right now. Sure the colour is not correct for the year, but it doesn't matter because it's my car and I dig it.  Looking on the 69 registry site the car that is listed as rallye green with the black hood looks more like this colour than rallye.  What do you guys think?  So if anyone has a picture of a charger 2nd gen. sassy with a black top that would be cool to see.  Especially with a tan interior.
No, it ain't a Hemi.....thank God!

41husk

Quote from: Sweet T on October 02, 2006, 12:41:46 AM
That's the number one pick for my 69 RT SE right now. Sure the colour is not correct for the year, but it doesn't matter because it's my car and I dig it.  Looking on the 69 registry site the car that is listed as rallye green with the black hood looks more like this colour than rallye.  What do you guys think?  So if anyone has a picture of a charger 2nd gen. sassy with a black top that would be cool to see.  Especially with a tan interior.

:iagree:
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

RIDELIKEHELL

Quote from: Sweet T on October 02, 2006, 12:41:46 AM

My choice(as of now LOL) for my 68 R/T & yes a black vinyl roof/interior. Love that Demon as well!
AMD POSTER BOY

1968 CHARGER R/T  http://www.youtube.com/user/ridelikehell73

Just 6T9 CHGR

The Rally Green is a bit darker in person than the Green Go...its hard to duplicate in pictures....

Same car pictured in different lights
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

Blue flame

As technology advances, so does Murphy's Law :icon_smile_evil:

Just 6T9 CHGR

That color is more than likely Sublime (FJ5) for 1970....I believe its a different shade than Sassy/Go
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

RT DAVE

68 CHARGER RT<br />06 MAGNUM RT<br />02 INTREPID SXT

JohnnyBee

MetallicA

Quote from: JohnnyBee on October 02, 2006, 08:11:55 PM
I have lots more if you want

o yes i want!!! man if i ever get a mopar letalone a charger, its gonna be sassy grass!

69 OUR/TEA

Seems to be either love em or hate em for greens,and I must say for 70,71 e-body and 71,72 b-body ,sassy grass is awesome!!!!! Like I said ,I know more people that can't stand green than prefer it.Also love F5 on 69 b-bodys.On 70,71 e-bodys my top pick is tied,EV2 or FJ6,and since we're on the subject of FJ6,of all things ,check out this broadcast sheet I found......

Blue flame

Quote from: Just 6T9_CHGR.... on October 02, 2006, 03:01:24 PM
That color is more than likely Sublime (FJ5) for 1970....I believe its a different shade than Sassy/Go

Morning...

Ouuups you're right looks actually more like sublime once after a good night of sleeping...  :icon_smile_big:
Green is awesome  :icon_smile_approve: :icon_smile_tongue: Green is mean  :devil: :devil:

Later,
Afshin
As technology advances, so does Murphy's Law :icon_smile_evil:

Just 6T9 CHGR

Quote from: 69 OUR/TEA on October 02, 2006, 09:05:12 PM
Seems to be either love em or hate em for greens,and I must say for 70,71 e-body and 71,72 b-body ,sassy grass is awesome!!!!! Like I said ,I know more people that can't stand green than prefer it.Also love F5 on 69 b-bodys.On 70,71 e-bodys my top pick is tied,EV2 or FJ6,and since we're on the subject of FJ6,of all things ,check out this broadcast sheet I found......

Paul I KNOW you mean F6 for 69 B-Bodies not F5 correct ???   Not that there is anything wrong with you F5 guys but F6 Bright Green Metallic is the bomb!
My bud John's ride.....

PS----Paul, if you haven't already, send that sheet over to Barry Washington at the 70 Hamtramck Registry   http://www.hamtramck-historical.com/index.shtml

hopefully he can get it to its rightful owner :thumbs:
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

THE CHARGER PUNK

f6 green is by far the best 69 colour out there, still i have not seen a f6 specimen of an y69 model-MATT

Lowprofile

Quote from: Just 6T9_CHGR.... on October 02, 2006, 11:59:12 AM
The Rally Green is a bit darker in person than the Green Go...its hard to duplicate in pictures....

Same car pictured in different lights

Wow, thats a Good Lookin Charger!! :2thumbs:
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

Just 6T9 CHGR

Tahts the one & only 99 99 special order Rally Green Charger I have in the registry....I do have another 99 99 car and its the other special order color...Bahama Yellow
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

Shakey

Here is a photo of my car taken last Fall.

A lot has been done since then.

69 OUR/TEA

Quote from: Just 6T9_CHGR.... on October 03, 2006, 07:42:54 AM
Quote from: 69 OUR/TEA on October 02, 2006, 09:05:12 PM

Paul I KNOW you mean F6 for 69 B-Bodies not F5 correct ???   Not that there is anything wrong with you F5 guys but F6 Bright Green Metallic is the bomb!
My bud John's ride.....

PS----Paul, if you haven't already, send that sheet over to Barry Washington at the 70 Hamtramck Registry   http://www.hamtramck-historical.com/index.shtml 

Hey Chris,F6 is nice,but I am a big fan of F5,with green vinyl and interior,like site member Spartan. 

I have the info on the broadcast sheet I have already sent in to 2 different TRANS AM sites,from the AAR registry I was contacted back with info of that car being registered on that site,and as we speak they are trying to notify the registered person to let them know that it is obtainable.They have my info,and hopefully someday,someone reunites me with mine!!!!

hopefully he can get it to its rightful owner :thumbs:

JohnnyBee

69 OUR/TEA

Chris G.

Great color.

Just 6T9 CHGR

Quote from: THE CHARGER PUNK on October 03, 2006, 03:41:48 PM
f6 green is by far the best 69 colour out there, still i have not seen a f6 specimen of an y69 model-MATT
Look above your post Matt & Shakey's car as well...
Chris' '69 Charger R/T