News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

PARTS NEEDED R3 Block W9 heads

Started by Rolling_Thunder, October 03, 2007, 04:33:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rolling_Thunder

Alright guys - I need to know where to find some parts for an engine I'm building....     I have a R3 tall Block and a set of W9 heads off of a Craftsman Truck....    I have the rotating assembly, pistons, rods, block, heads....        I need to know where to find the following - any help would be greatly appreciated

1. Intake manifold spacers to use a short deck style intake on a tall deck block

2. Dry sump oil pan

3. Rocker arm hardware (Have Jesel rockers but no holddowns or bolts)

4. Belt drive - seeing if i can beat the price of $1,100.00 I currently have

If you guys know of anywhere that messes with these engines I could really use some parts sources    :shruggy:
1968 Dodge Charger - 6.1L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.55 Sure Grip

2013 Dodge Challenger R/T - 5.7L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.73 Limited Slip

1964 Dodge Polara 500 - 440 / 4-speed / 3.91 Sure Grip

1973 Dodge Challenger Rallye - 340 / A-518 / 3.23 Sure Grip

rare69

try your local dodge dealer, they should have a direct connection catalog with the parts your looking for. as far as i know they are the only source for those parts.

Troy

I'd recommend Ryan Johnson at Shady Dell Speed Shop (814-692-4232 M-F 9-5 or 814-574-2543 Weekends). It appears that their web site is having "issues" right now but normally you can find it at http://www.shadydellspeedshop.com.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.