News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Concept Dodge Truck

Started by 2fast4u, September 26, 2006, 08:16:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

2fast4u

whad'ya think?.................
DODGE CHARGER--Fuel for Living!

2fast4u

Got it from our MOPAR mag we get at the dealership.

daytonalo

The sides need more work , they look like billboards !!!!!!!!!!

2fast4u

True!  Maybe a bit of the coke bottle design would help it out a bit. IMO

Khyron

nice looking sports truck. If I was a truck guy I would buy that  :2thumbs:

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

TruckDriver

Dodge really needs to loose the big fish mouth grille on everything they make  :sick: :rotz: Otherwise it's not to bad.
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

RD

Australian's would love it!  me... well, has dodge ever made a sport ute in the U.S.?  I cannot recollect one.
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

Lightning

Quote from: RD on September 26, 2006, 09:23:08 PM
Australian's would love it!  me... well, has dodge ever made a sport ute in the U.S.?  I cannot recollect one.

the Rampage, in the mid-late '80's, was based on the Omni-Charger
when racing deals fall apart.....you go home, like me.

Looks to me like it's the next iteration of the magnum.  First they chop off the wagon portion and call it a charger.  Now they whack half of the roof and a couple doors off and call it a pickup.   :puke:
When I was just a very young lad I looked up and told my dad, a bareback rider's what I wanna be.  I want the whole world to know about me.  In the rodeo arena I'll make my stand.  I wanna be a rodeo man.  I'll come flyin' from the chute with my spurs up high, chaps and boots reachin' for the sky.  Spurin' wild with my head throwed back, you'll ask 'Who's that,' well that's Bareback Jack.  You'll ask 'Who's that,' well that's Bareback Jack.

Lowprofile

"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

41husk

Quote from: Lightning on September 26, 2006, 09:44:14 PM
Quote from: RD on September 26, 2006, 09:23:08 PM

the Rampage, in the mid-late '80's, was based on the Omni-Charger
:iagree:
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up