News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Here's a WIW for the 3rd Gen guys

Started by RD, August 28, 2005, 07:05:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RD

Complete set of 3rd Gen power windows from 73 Dodge Charger, to include:

all motors, regulators, switches, bolts, screws, plastic, and complete wiring harness.  May have the power locks also, need to check.

I would like to get an idea what the complete enchilada would be worth.

so 3rd gen guys, let me know.
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

twilt

a friend of mine bought a complete set-up a few months ago.  i think he paid $300 to include all shipping. his included nice black lower door panels
i figure that is what you meant by "plastic"  i thought he got a very good deal.  $300-$500
BTW..... you ever seen the prices on ebody power window stuff?    unreal!

Nacho-RT74

Hardtop ? I mean 4 windows ?

About plastic panels is not a big deal about that since the place to crank holes matches on front panels to electric swithces, would be better the upper rear panel to save the crank hole. Lowers can be opened easily since they are marked on back.

I think $300-400 if is 4 corners is a very good deal... $500 is still an average price.
Venezuelan RT 74 400 4bbl, 727, 8.75 3.23 open. Now stroked with 440 crank and 3.55 SG. Here is the History and how is actually: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,7603.0/all.html
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,25060.0.html

RD

thanks tom,   i will be picking up the car this saturday and it will totally be parted out.   I will have pics posted in the swap meet section.
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

RD

Quote from: Nacho-RT74 on August 28, 2005, 07:29:44 PM
Hardtop ? I mean 4 windows ?

About plastic panels is not a big deal about that since the place to crank holes matches on front panels to electric swithces, would be better the upper rear panel to save the crank hole. Lowers can be opened easily since they are marked on back.

I think $300-400 if is 4 corners is a very good deal... $500 is still an average price.

thanks snacho, i will see if it has rocker panels for you.

TruckDriver

PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

RD

Quote from: DodgeChargerGuy on August 28, 2005, 07:33:20 PM
Does it have a rust free trunk floor :icon_smile_big:

I dont know, the decklid was cockeyed on the car leaving it somewhat open.  IOW, i couldnt open it to see.  If it is I will let you know, but i kinda doubt it due to its slightly opened stance.

TruckDriver

That would be cool. Even minor surface is fine, and if anything, all I really need is the passenger side half.
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Brock Samson

oh, common now! I seen that pic, it'll buff out..  ;)

chargerkid

I just sold a pair at the Belvidere show.  I had the black plastic rear piece with all the wiring and nice switches.  It came with the windows, motors, and tracks.  I sold it for $250.00