News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

How Good Are Your Automotive Skills? (Car Show Pics)

Started by Chris G., September 24, 2006, 02:13:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris G.

Went to a show today. Kind of small because of rain (I got caught in it twice) >:(.

Anyway, what is this thing pictured first? If you google or yahoo, then you are cheating and karma will get you.  ;)

Chris G.

Some more...

The Diplomat is a "no words for" type of car.  :-X

Chris G.

More...

Chris G.

Real deal Fords. These aren't replica's.

moparsons

Nice pics!!!!  I saw something like that with a motorcycle engine in it. Not sure what they called it or where I saw it.

Andy

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

8WHEELER

I would take that red Roadrunner convert any day  :icon_smile_big:

Dan
74 Dart Sport 360, just for added fun.

Just 6T9 CHGR

Quote from: 8WHEELER on September 24, 2006, 04:34:30 PM
I would take that red Roadrunner convert any day :icon_smile_big:

Dan

Looks like a GTX to me ;) :scope:

Me likey as well!

No clue as to the other 2 abominations....

The blue RR looks like its a real fresh resto.....still has overspray on the manifolds :eek:
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

Charger_Fan

This one's made by Corbin, they make custom motorcycle seats & saddlebags-n-things. Going from memory, I think it's called the Sparrow or something similar.
It's got a Harley drivetrain.

That other thing I have no idea, but someone sure had lots of time to spend on it! ;D
It looks like the outrigger wheels flip up once you're going...I think i'd rather just ride a more standard motorcycle. :icon_smile_tongue:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Brock Samson

the corbin sparrow is made around the corner from my office...
so i didnt wanna say anything..
that road runner is a GTX, but someone else got that too...
yeah it's NICE! love the way they did it.. and that lipstick red color inside and out.. a stunner!

Chris G.

Quote from: CHARGER_FAN on September 25, 2006, 11:04:12 AM
This one's made by Corbin, they make custom motorcycle seats & saddlebags-n-things. Going from memory, I think it's called the Sparrow or something similar.

That other thing I have no idea, but someone sure had lots of time to spend on it! ;D
It looks like the outrigger wheels flip up once you're going...I think i'd rather just ride a more standard motorcycle. :icon_smile_tongue:

Had know idea what the green thing was. I think it's electric?

The red one was an actual production car, plane, whatever. There were around 500 built. It's registered and can drive on the street.

69CoronetRT

Quote from: Chris G. on September 25, 2006, 06:13:11 PM
Quote from: CHARGER_FAN on September 25, 2006, 11:04:12 AM

Had know idea what the green thing was. I think it's electric?

The red one was an actual production car, plane, whatever. There were around 500 built. It's registered and can drive on the street.

It's called a Pulse. This one has a Yamaha engine....Two seaters and neater than S***! I saw one this summer. It has outrigger wheels to help with corners.
Seeking information on '69 St. Louis plant VINs, SPDs and VONs. Buld sheets and tag pictures appreciated. Over 3,000 on file thanks to people like you.

Chris G.

Quote from: 69CoronetRT on September 25, 2006, 06:20:21 PM
It's called a Pulse. This one has a Yamaha engine....Two seaters and neater than S***! I saw one this summer. It has outrigger wheels to help with corners.

Good job Doug.  :yesnod:  This one has a Honda engine.