News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Long Time No See!!!!!!!!!!

Started by Red Kilby, September 20, 2006, 01:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Red Kilby

Hi everyone, I know it has been a long time since I have posted on any Charger Site, I have been real busy for the past 2 years with my music.
You can see and hear what I am talking about at my site  www.redkilby.com.

So how has everyone been??? How are your Chargers??? and How are your familys???  Me very Busy!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am still an Engineer on the Union Pacific Railroad, and between it and my singing career, I am never home.

GINGER as you can see on my site is wearing a new WHITE VINYL ROOF, and I will explain all that in a different post real soon, lets just say she is correct and original now!!!!! I did alot of research to figure this one out.

I did get a chance to make it to the Dodge Charger Registry Meet in Jefferson City this Year, it was great seeing old friends again, and meeting new ones.

I am so sorry to say though that I just lost the Man I called "DAD">> Carl Cameron, I am glad though that we got to spend some time together 1 last time out in Jefferson City in July, He meant the world to me!!!!.  He would even call me up on my Birthday, and sing me Happy Birthday, and Linda and I would stay with him and Suzanne down in Arizona every year, and go to the Barrett Jackson.

Well everyone, it is good to be back!!!!!!! Can't wait to chat with everyone again, take care and God Bless, RED KILBY

I do have some other news>>>>, and I will post it again when the date comes around, But my beautiful wife Linda has to have her right hip replaced on October 30th, 2006. Please keep her in your prayers, thanks so much everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Johnny SixPack

Great to hear from you Red! :cheers:

Can't wait to check out the pix of Ginger. :2thumbs:

Sounds like you've been a busy, busy man.  :yesnod:

Hope to see you around here more often.  :icon_smile_cool:
Johnny's Herd:
'69 Charger SE, '70 Charger R/T SE 496 Six Pack, '72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, '74 International Scout II, '85 Ford F-250 Diesel, '97 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

"If its got tits or tires, you're going to have trouble with it." - Unknown

Got Dodge Fever? There's only one cure.....Charger!

694spdRT

Hello Red! :wave:

It was nice meeting you at the meet in Jefferson City this year. I have the '69 R/T Red/Red 4 speed you stopped and looked at.

Hope you can find the time to drop in and post more often.

Take it easy.
1968 Charger 383 auto
1969 Charger R/T 440 4 speed
1970 Charger 500 440 auto
1972 Challenger 318
1976 W200 Club Cab 4x4 400 auto 
1978 Ramcharger 360 auto
2001 Durango SLT 4.7L (daily driver)
2005 Ram 2500 4x4 Big Horn Cummins Diesel 6 speed
2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 5.7 Hemi

tan top

hi RED ,  :thumbs:, would be intrested to see some more  pictures of your 69 R/T SE  ;D
Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

hemi68charger

Hey there Red....  Troy here

Glad to see ya on the board again... As usual, it was fun hooking up again in Jeff City.....  It is sad about Carl and I'm sorry for your close loss. I know he meant the world to you.......

Here's to good thoughts on Linda's procedure......... :thumbs:

Till next time we hook up,

Cheers,
Troy
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

Charger_Fan

Good to hear from you again, Red. :wave:
Sorry about you losing your Dad, I hope all goes well with your wife's hip operation. My Mom had both her knees replaced a few years ago. At the time, she was wondering if she did the right thing, but after she healed, she was sure it was the right thing! :yesnod:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

ITSA426

Hey Red good to see your up and running.  Jeff City was great.  I enjoyed watching you and my son, Jeremy, playing the guitars in the evening at the fairgrounds.  Don't be a stranger.  Lee

bull

Hey Red,

Haven't heard from you in a long time, probably three years or so. Remember talking to me about a '68 for sale in Colorado? Didn't buy it of course (wasn't sure who owned it) but I finally got one here close to home. I got it back from the body shop not too long ago and I'm finally getting around to working on it.

You gonna stick around this time? We need Blackknight to come back now for a reunion.

BigBlockSam

I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

THE CHARGER PUNK

Dude thats the sweetest lookin charger i have ever seen :icon_smile_big:-MATT :yesnod:

Just 6T9 CHGR

Hey Red glad to see you posting over here.    Good to see you at Carlisle as well.

I hear you are helping out a local NJ boy (Len Brown) with his sunroof R/T car as well :thumbs:

I hope all is well with your wife & dont be a stranger :cheers:

Chris
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

Ghoste

Hey Red, welcome back.  I don't know who is the bigger celebrity, you or that 69.

Blue Pentastar

Hi Red

I was glad to have met you at Jeff city meet this year. I too feel the loss of Carl, I wasn't extremely close but had met him and Suzanne on several occasions. He will be severly missed by all who new him. Best wishes for a speedy and total recovery to Linda.

Mike Schrader
69 Charger White Hat Special  
04 Chrysler 300M Special
99 Ram 3500 Dually Diesel

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Badbob

Hi Red, Good to hear from you, my 69 383 4spd sunroof Charger still awaits a resto. I have been busy riding/crashing my Harley the last couple of years. :icon_smile_blackeye:

Bob

Troy

Hi Red. :wave: Someone told me that you were standing in the group next to me Carlisle (after you left of course) and I wasn't able to track you down for the rest of the weekend. Hope we get to meet some time.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

Skyview69

Hi Red,

Ginger is looking real nice ;)  Thanks for sending me that NOS sunroof switch.  Someday I will install it!  Hope all goes well with your wife's procedure.  Do you still have the connection for sunroof cables??  Good to see you back!

moparjohn

Red , you old country singing friend. Nice to see you on here. My car just had it's first fire up with the rebuilt 383. I can't wait for the next meet so Tennesse can park next to Ginger! Hope all is well with you all is good here.  I know you were close to Carl, I only was getting to know him and I will miss him. I hope you will find comfort holding your friendship with him in your heart. Lastly my prayers will be with Linda for here surgery, my aunt had it done years ago, Linda will hopefully have the same great results. Keep it Real! John
Happiness is having a hole in your roof!

Chryco Psycho

Long Time
good to see you around here again
Good to be busy
my best to Linda during the upcoming difficulties
C.P.

Red Kilby

Thanks so much everyone for your well wishes about Linda, she is real nervous. I know that it has become a routine surgery, but there are always risks, but thanks so much everyone for love and support of my better half. >>>> Side Note, April, 18th 2007 we will be married for 20 years, and I love her more now!!!!!!!!!!!

It is great to be back in the fold, but I don't know how much I will be able to post with my job's, on the railroad and singing all over. VERY BUSY!!! and NOT MUCH TIME AT HOME!!!!!!!!!

Hey it was great to see you all at Jefferson City this year, like John, Lee, Troy and Mike!!!!! It was like old home week, we had a great time!!!!!!!!at the >>>>>> CHARGER FAMILY REUNION!!!!!!!!!

Hey John, I am glad to see that "Tennessee" is up and running, hope that no more mishaps happen<<<<<<<<<<. They get expensive!!! But you know that!!!!!!!

It was great to see you Chris out in Carlisle, and that Orange 69 Charger R/T of yours is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! My friend.

Hey Ghoste, the answer is "GINGER" hands down, believe me she is quite the character, HA HA!!!!! People may not remember my name, but they ask about her<<<<<< HA HA!!!

Hey Skyview69, you are very welcome about the sunroof switch, glad I could help. Yes I think I might know someone that might have the cables, email me and we will converse.

I don't know how many of you folks are into real country music, but if you are??? I would invite you to check out on my website and the reason I have been non available very much for the past 2 years, My new CD "Keepin it Real", I cut it in Nashville and in Texas, using some of the best pickers in the world, and ones that have been on thousands of records from the past. I have also been all over the US promoting  it, at Steel Guitar Shows and various country music events.  This project came from my heart, and it is REAL COUNTRY not the bubble gum crap that is on country radio today. Please feel free to check it out,  www.redkilby.com