News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Anyone interested in going to the Saints game Oct 8??? how bout them SAINTS???

Started by Charger Aficionado, September 24, 2006, 08:32:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charger Aficionado

NOS vs. Tampa Oct 8 at the superdome...
Travis couldn't make it.  Best tickets available on the 50 yrd line. FRONT ROW.  $150

I wanna check-out Reggie Bush play.  Anyone want to go?

Shakey

Sorry - I have choir practice that night.   :'(

Thanks just the same Jude. 

Charger Aficionado

Vainglory, Esq.

Hope you get to see a real Reggie Bush show.  I've seen him many times and each time he does something that makes it new.

Charger Aficionado

Yeah I'm stoked about watching (Hopefully if this works)...

71bee

Charger Aficionado

71bee

Quote from: 71bee on September 24, 2006, 11:51:39 PM
huh, you must be an Atlant Falcons fan!  :D
My mistake.

I thought you had tickets to tonights game.

GO VIKINGS!

Charger Aficionado

Chris G.

You know I would love to join 'ya buddy ole pal, but I can't make it. Just wear your big orange 01 shirt, and we will all see you.  :yesnod:

BTW, I think everyone is a Saint fan tonight. What a scene in Nawlins.  :2thumbs:

I love my Saints and it's great to see them home.

Charger Aficionado

71bee

WOW!  what an emotional night. if the Saints can just keep focused, they might start to become a ligitimate contender.

I like the new coach. Peyton was a desperate MUST HAVE! your boys will do good with him.

after Mccalister retires, then you might see some serious Reggie Bush action. still, Duece can produce.

always had a soft spot in my heart for the Saints. they truly kicked ass tonight.

Charger Aficionado

I think they are the PICK for America's team since the tragedy in their city.  Well wishers abound. 

Just like when we had 9-11 we went with the RED WHITE AND BLUE (Patriots)...  I had BIG bets on them in the bowl even with the odds.  THAT was a HELL of a game.