News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Gene Snow

Started by blackcharger, September 22, 2006, 10:59:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blackcharger

post on Moparts above Gene Snow arested for child molesting. :puke:

Johnny SixPack

Johnny's Herd:
'69 Charger SE, '70 Charger R/T SE 496 Six Pack, '72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, '74 International Scout II, '85 Ford F-250 Diesel, '97 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

"If its got tits or tires, you're going to have trouble with it." - Unknown

Got Dodge Fever? There's only one cure.....Charger!

greenpigs

Quote from: formula_496 on September 22, 2006, 11:34:56 PM
Who's Gene Snow? :shruggy:

Your kidding right?

Funny car driver in the 70s thru mid 80"s
1969 Charger RT

Living Chevy free

Lowprofile

:icon_smile_angry: There are Monsters all around us. :icon_smile_angry:
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

6pkrunner

God what a shame. I followed the Snowman through the late 60s and early 70s. He ran 2 Snowman Chargers (a blue and a red one) and a Snowman top fueler as a team.

Blusmbl

Caintmakit Racing: Craptastic!
-66 BondoVille Roadster
-05 QC Hemi Ram
-looking for another '68-'69 Charger

Todd Wilson

BigBlackDodge

Yikes!

What does that say on his Rambunctious fender.........."It Goes IN THE BUTT." ???

BBD

BigBlockSam

Quote.........."It Goes IN THE BUTT."

Yea i noticed that too    :shruggy:
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

dodge freak

This whole world is full of fruitcake's its starting to look like. If its is true and its still a IF ,hope he gets it right up the butt. :devil: He has a guest room and has young boys staying the night ? If thats the case, then its might very well be true, I can't understand what is so great about young boys and even men--Not like he could not get some hot chicks all these years-just don't get it. :ahum:

bull

I see the use of "accused" and "suspicion" a lot in those stories. Some of you guys wanted to string up that other fool for killing Jon Benet too and now look where that ended up. Maybe you (and the media) need to discern the difference between the words "accused" and "convicted" because despite popular opinion there is a difference.

Besides it being despicable that there are sicko child-molesters in this world I think it's also despicable that someone's life can be devastated by an accusation. Maybe Snow is a disgusting freak, fine, I say chop his balls off it it's proven true but until then I think people should reserve judgement.

41husk

1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

Charger_Fan

Geez, what a saddening story.

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

derailed

Quote from: bull on September 23, 2006, 01:32:09 PM
I see the use of "accused" and "suspicion" a lot in those stories. Some of you guys wanted to string up that other fool for killing Jon Benet too and now look where that ended up. Maybe you (and the media) need to discern the difference between the words "accused" and "convicted" because despite popular opinion there is a difference.

Besides it being despicable that there are sicko child-molesters in this world I think it's also despicable that someone's life can be devastated by an accusation. Maybe Snow is a disgusting freak, fine, I say chop his balls off it it's proven true but until then I think people should reserve judgement.
:iagree:

Blusmbl

He's been prosecuted of child molestation on several occasions, dating back to the early 1980's.  Apparently this isn't new, groundbreaking news...
-66 BondoVille Roadster
-05 QC Hemi Ram

2fast4u

some of the cars he raced............
DODGE CHARGER--Fuel for Living!

bull

Quote from: Blusmbl on September 23, 2006, 05:53:31 PM
He's been prosecuted of child molestation on several occasions, dating back to the early 1980's.  Apparently this isn't new, groundbreaking news...

If that's true then it's likely he's guilty in this case because the recidivism rate among child molesters is pretty high. I didn't know he had prior convictions.

Blusmbl

Yeah, it's unfortunate, but I guess most of the drag racing community has known for years that he's a bit "off".   I don't think he has prior convictions, though.  According to what I read they were all settled out of court.  He has been fined several times for public lewdness and obscenity, too.
-66 BondoVille Roadster
-05 QC Hemi Ram

dodge freak

Most of the time when you see those types of charges its been plead bargen down from a more serious charge that was not proven cause maybe the victim did not want to testify in court. I like to know what hes been arrested for in the past.

Look at Michael Jackson-hes payed out 20 million dollars a few times to boys so they would not testify against him but dam well he is guilty of something. Lets see if Michael Jackson will ever step foot in this country ever again. He knows darn well he luck out the last time. Had a darn good lawyer too.

blackcharger

Quote from: Blusmbl on September 23, 2006, 08:14:20 PM
Yeah, it's unfortunate, but I guess most of the drag racing community has known for years that he's a bit "off".   I don't think he has prior convictions, though.  According to what I read they were all settled out of court.  He has been fined several times for public lewdness and obscenity, too.

it always amazes me, when something like this comes out, there are people who say" yeah, we knew they were like that for a long time"
people know, don't stop said person, make other aware, or just plain take care of it.

Shakey

Quote from: blackcharger on September 25, 2006, 12:12:51 PM

it always amazes me, when something like this comes out, there are people who say" yeah, we knew they were like that for a long time"
people know, don't stop said person, make other aware, or just plain take care of it.

What would you have done about it?

Charger_Fan

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

dodge freak

nitrometal

Man alive!  :o  This is the first time I've ever heard of the previous stories.  :shruggy:

It's a damn shame if its true.  He was always one of my favorite drivers.  I've bought all of his model kits, diecast, posters & etc. over the years.  I won't trash everything because of this (if he's convicted) but I sure will be disappointed.  :cussing:

The only time I've been selected for jury duty was for a High School Coach who drugged the kids and molested them.  He was one sick bastard that was once a highly respected member of the community.  We put him away for 30 years.
I love the smell of nitro in the morning.

http://pettysuperbird.com

blackcharger

Quote from: CHARGER_FAN on September 25, 2006, 12:31:12 PM
Quote from: Shakey on September 25, 2006, 12:24:14 PM

:iagree: :popcrn:

there is a house not too far from me. the people living there have a sign on their house-"My Neighbor is a Child Molester"
Or talk to the media. Post signs around his neighorhood. Put flyers on cars where he was racing. i sure wouldn't just sit on my hands saying" aw, Snowman got another kid, that's too bad" Pretend this guy cheated one of you out of a parts deal. You guys sure are vocal enough about that. Guess kids aren't as important as your Chargers?

Arigmaster

I don't know if it was photoshop or if it was really on the 1st picture... On the roof post behind the rear window it reads NAMBLA Record Holder...  Isn't that some perv. group into young boys? Was that really on his car? If so...There is a hint for everyone! Sicko's

Lowprofile

Quote from: Shakey on September 25, 2006, 12:24:14 PM
Quote from: blackcharger on September 25, 2006, 12:12:51 PM

Well, I know what I would have done...... :D

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger

dodge freak

And there's a few guys in prison right now for doing that. He was not a sex offender as far as the law goes and even if he was you can not just take a baseball bat on him just cause you hear some hearsay about him.

blackcharger

Quote from: dodge freak on September 28, 2006, 06:04:04 PM
And there's a few guys in prison right now for doing that. He was not a sex offender as far as the law goes and even if he was you can not just take a baseball bat on him just cause you hear some hearsay about him.

and OJ and Robert Blake aren't murders...and Micheal Jackson isn't a molester.......

dodge freak

As far as the law says. What can we do I ask again.

Lowprofile

Quote from: dodge freak on September 28, 2006, 06:04:04 PM

If it walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck.............

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger