News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Dukes of Hazzard 2 Movie Trailer

Started by B5BluWhtop, September 20, 2006, 08:46:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

B5BluWhtop

The Movie Dukes of Hazzard 2 (The Beginning) is going to be released only on DVD this Spring. The only returning actor from the first Movie is Willie Nelson as Uncle Jesse. Go to the web site below to watch the trailer (Preview) of the Movie. Of course the General Lee is in the movie again Played by the 1969 Charger.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0800328/trailers

dodge freak

Wow those girls are hot . Daisy looks better than ever, now Bo and Luke Duke look like 10 years too young and Boss Hogg is too skinny. If I see it -which I most likely won't-It be for those hot hot girls. :icon_smile_big:

dodge freak

Whaatt only on DVD ! That stinks, I knew it was too hot for these young punks to go see in a movie theater.  :icon_smile_sad:

Brock Samson

welcome to the site B-5 ! and thanks for the link...

Mefirst

Id say that movie is more tits and butt, than anything else.. then again looking through the trailer I like the chicks, other than that I think its just a dumb and a totally unnecessary movie....

nakita7

Wow, the first movie was an absolute embarrassment, and now a second one??? I'll have to pass, thanks....

69chargerboy

They need to stop making this SH^T. They destroy more and more cars for a SH^TTY movie. If I want to see T&A, I'll surf the net! :no:
My MoPar Family:

1968 Chrysler 300 
1968 Coronet 440 4-Dr                                                              
1968 Coronet 440                                       
1969 Charger                                       
1973 Charger SE 
1988 Dodge Custom 150 Pickup

Ghoste

Given the "success"  ::) of the first one and the fact that this one is going straight to home release probably means we are safe from anymore.

TruckDriver

Quote from: 69chargerboy on September 20, 2006, 11:18:02 PM
They need to stop making this SH^T. They destroy more and more cars for a SH^TTY movie. If I want to see T&A, I'll surf the net! :no:
:iagree: :down: :rotz:
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

BB1

Stop the  :icon_bs: already! Say No to Duke movies.
Delete my profile

41husk

Quote from: Mefirst on September 20, 2006, 11:05:14 PM
Id say that movie is more tits and butt, than anything else.. then again looking through the trailer I like the chicks, other than that I think its just a dumb and a totally unnecessary movie....
You mean Dukes 2 won't be the intelectual block buster that one was ;D
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

CB

those guys are cute ... huh... that sounded a tiny , bitsy gay   :icon_smile_kisses:
ok, the girls look nice too :)
1968 Dodge Coronet 500

hotrod98

The television series was campy, the movie was campy, why should we expect anything different now? I would bet money that every one of you guys that are bashing this new dvd will see it at some point in your life. You just can't get enough of that big ole orange lead sled.
Once, in a moment of weakness, I almost painted my triple black '69 orange. We're all a little taken in by that show in one way or another. It's just that some are not ready to admit it. ;D

Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.
Charles Addams

41husk

like it or not the shoe and movies draw alot of attention to our cars, regaurdless of the color.
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904

PocketThunder

Quote from: 41husk on September 21, 2006, 09:50:05 AM
like it or not the shoe and movies draw alot of attention to our cars, regaurdless of the color.

shoe?
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Brock Samson

69chargerboy

My MoPar Family:

1968 Chrysler 300 
1968 Coronet 440 4-Dr                                                              
1968 Coronet 440                                       
1969 Charger                                       
1973 Charger SE 
1988 Dodge Custom 150 Pickup

1fine69

THE DEVIL'S A PIMP DON'T BE HIS HOE!

41husk

Typo, But you left the 01 of the Shoe ::)
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904

Dale The Bold

As a fan of the series, I consider the '05 movie an embarrassment.  This next one has potential, but it's a safe bet that they blew it again. 

It's a franchise that COULD have been a huge success, but the suits in charge blew it.  It's a common tale.
Matt. 14:8 (KJV) "And she, being before instructed of her mother, said, 'give me here John Baptist's head in a Charger.'"

derailed

Quote from: 69chargerboy on September 20, 2006, 11:18:02 PM
:iagree:

JohnnyBee

I have worked with Shane Morris (the Writer) of this new film, and his brother Jason.

Shane wrote the screenplay for this film. They liked it, but said because the first film did not bring in the big money; (cost of actors) they said it would go right to DVD. Shane is a good comedy writer. He has made many short films, but this is his first full-length film.

dodgecharger-fan

The first movie was recently on cable and I recorded it to watch when I had some free time.

I got to the college scene and turned it off and deleted it from the DVR. I was disappointed.

I'm no prude - not by a long shot - but that's not what I expected the movie to be at all and it was a little uncomfortable watching it with my 14 year old daughter.  :rotz:

If this new movie is anything close to that, it won't get my money at all.

I understand they are intended to be different than the TV show, but most people sit down to watch expecting something along the lines of the TV show with memories of family time - at least I do. I don't sit down to watch the Dukes TV show for nudity and cussing (actually, I don't watch it all anymore) - why would I view a Dukes movie for scenes with nudity and cussing?