News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

CHargers gone...Now see what I bought!

Started by cool440, September 14, 2006, 03:19:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AKcharger

Hey, I always wondered, when the top pops up is that a sleeping area or just more head room?

cool440

Quote from: AKcharger on September 18, 2006, 06:27:05 AM
Hey, I always wondered, when the top pops up is that a sleeping area or just more head room?

There's an upper bunk.  Great for the kids.  This thing sleeps four and will be fun on the weekend.
69 Charger (R/T clone), 440 (60 over bore) edelbrock performer RPM top end, balanced, nothing second rate) over 500hp, new drive train, 727 rebuild manual shift reverse valve train, TTI headers and exhaust, painless wiring, autometer phantom gauges.  My true garage resto! Very Proud of her.

chrisII

how ironic to be able to post these lyrics in 2 threads in less than a quarter hour

i always heard that his herb was top shelf
lord ijust could not wait to find out for myself
well don't knock it till you've tried it
and i've tried it my friend
i'll never smoke weed with willie again
now we learned a hard lesson in a small texas town he fired up a fat boy and he passed around the last words i spoke gefore they tucked me in
i may discount bungee jump but
chorus:i'll never smoke weed with willie again

my party's all over before it begins
you can pour ne some old whiskey river my friend
but
we hoped on his old bus the honeysuckle rose
the party was huntsville,it was after the show
alone in the front lounge just me and him
i took one friendly puff and the grim creeper set in
chorus
now we're passin the guitar , we're tellin good jokes
i can tell one's comin cause i'm smelling the smoke no i don't partake i just let it pass by
with a grin on my face and a great contact high
chorus
in the fetal position with drool on our chin
we broke down and smoked weed with willie again.

Toby Keith, sorry i just couldnt refuse being a thread on hippy buses an all

bluesfool

Orange_Crush

I like it!  Nice buy...probably wouldn't take it over a Charger, but your happiness is what's important.  In any case, the way prices are on those suckers, I believe you made a wise purchase, those things are going up in value as fast a Mopars it seems.
I ain't got time for pain, the only pain I got time for is the pain i put on fools how don't know what time it is.

69chargeryeehaa

as a mopar owner AND a VW owner, i can share your feelings on the VW's.

here's my 74 beetle:

here's my dad's 71 beetle i built for him:

and here's my 69 charger:

i've allways wanted a charger, but i've been into vw's for years, there's just something about them, easy to fix, hybrid gas consumption, and retarded cheap parts, with limitless possibilities.  i have friends that have 300HP bugs turbo that built motors for <$5000 including trannys, that walk my charger (440/727/8 3/4).   :o ;D