News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

*sigh* She's not so pretty anymore

Started by ChargerRT440, October 06, 2006, 10:37:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChargerRT440

Heres some pictures of the carnage I caused when I rearended a late 70'd early 80's Chevy Van. Insurance is gonna fix it hopefully I just made the claim online today and I have to get the damage estimated on the 11th at 2:10. Sigh so Unless a miracle happens it won't be fixed til sometime in the winter. Once again I cause more damage to my own vehicle then the other car, I mean I never intend to get into an accident it's just this chevy van kicked my ass I bent the door and crushed the spare tire cover(fiberglass) and bent the aluminum ladder thats it. Just like my first time I hit a 80's firebird in my ramcharger and I bent up my front bumper and not even a scratch on his car. lol not that I want to cause damage but you'd think a big dodge would at least do something lol oh well. There goes another 700 dollars I don't have.
Front

Hood To fender Gap

Headlights Pushed In

Pushed Right In

Bumper Gap was never right but geez

Where the ladder hit

Hard to see but this is where the tire carrier hit

I just missed hitting his bumper I think and I actually was floating for a second, oh and my lunchbox flew off my seat and slammed into the dashboard. I feel like such an idiot flame away guys

Mopar440+6

Sorry to see that man, but accidents happen. You never intend for them to happen, thats why they're called accidents. Look at the bright side, at least you're ok and you didn't total your truck...
"If you cant fix it with a wrench, get a hammer. If that doesn't work, get a bigger hammer!"

Brock Samson

if no one was hurt it's ok...
don't sweat the metal...

ChargerRT440

yeah I'm a little confused tho. I had the same thing happen in my ramcharger and I went home and balled my eyes out, but this I've just been kinda numb.

Silver R/T

sucks it happened, its not that badly damaged so you'll fix it up
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

ChargerRT440

yeah and she'll be better then ever  ;) but then I will have to drive like an angel  :angel: for like 3 years to get the points on my license removed