News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

No show due to snow

Started by OldGuy, September 16, 2006, 01:04:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OldGuy

We were planning to go to a local car show today, but it rained most of the night and the snow level got down to around 6,000 feet last night.  It is too cold and blustery to sit out in this all day.  Hope winter will hold off for a few more weeks here in Utah.  >:(
"I can tell by your sarcastic undertones, rude comments and total lack of common decency, that you and I could be best friends".

Sinister68

Send that front our way (down to Houston, TX)!   ;D
-James
2013 Challenger SRT - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 1968 Charger (R/T)
6.4 Hemi/Auto - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 440 4bbl/5 Speed/Dana 3.54

chargerboy69

WOW. That is quite the view. . I will trade you some flat fields of good Indiana corn and beans, for some of your mountains. ;D
Indiana Army National Guard 1st Battalion, 293rd Infantry. Nightfighters. Fort Wayne Indiana.

A government big enough to give you everything you need, is a government big enough to take away everything that you have.
--Gerald Ford

OldGuy

Yeah, the view is pretty good.  That is 1/2 the view my wife gets out of her kitchen windows.  She sees more mountains out of the window to the right.  Houses will probably be going in pretty soon behind us, though.   :'(
"I can tell by your sarcastic undertones, rude comments and total lack of common decency, that you and I could be best friends".

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

TruckDriver

Man, would I love to live where I could see that every day :yesnod:
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Chryco Psycho

we have had snow for 3 days already & yes it looks like that near here too we get a whaopping 3days of summer & 9 + months of winter
personally I am sick of it

74340charger

In michigan, we have a good sized fall time. I love it. So does the charger, it runs better and has better mpg. nothing to me is better than loading the trunk up with a cooler and mini grill, throwing the lady in shot gun and taking the back roads to the high school football game to tailgate in the setting sun.

Lord Warlock

BRRRRRRR it was cold today..........it actually was only 77 degrees, gee i hate winter.....lol.  Hahahahahahahahaha   suffer all you yankees

j/k.   :laugh:
69 RT/SE Y3 cream yellow w/tan vinyl top and black r/t stripe. non matching 440/375, 3:23, Column shift auto w/buddy seat, tan interior, am/fm w/fr to back fade, Now wears 17" magnum 500 rims and Nitto tires. Fresh repaint, new interior, new wheels and tires.