News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

anybody make repro seat foam for a 69 charger???

Started by itchyballs, September 17, 2006, 07:56:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

itchyballs

hi. does anybody know if anyone makes the rear seat foam for a 69 dodge charger that is already formed for the  top and bottom parts of the rear seat? thanks guys!! ??? ???

c5_nc

Nope.  There is some universal seat foam (that requires some trimming and adding foam)  but a shop will probably just cut to size.  My rear set is at a shop now, I did the fronts with new buns myself but couldn't find foam for the rear and expect it to be cheap to replace.

Ghoste

Which seems strange because everyone knows that Charger owners had the rear seats taking just as much abuse as the fronts.

jaak

the rear seats is just got a flat piece of foam, about 1 1/2 thick, its just cut oversized, wrapped around the edges and hog-ringed to the seat frame, is not form molded like the fronts.

Jason

c5_nc

I just got mine back from the shop.  They used 2" high desity foam.  Cost was $200 for materials (foam & webbing), and labor for the complete rear seat.  I requested it as firm as possible, I like them that way and its better for car seats for my kids. 

TylerCharger69

Ghoste

squeakfinder

My rear seat foam came from Legendary. Like allready stated its just flat foam.
Still looking for 15x7 Appliance slotted mags.....