News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

newest dodge is a mini -charger: the Avenger!

Started by Brock Samson, September 14, 2006, 11:18:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brock Samson

thanks allpar..  ;)

here

And here's the STR 6 version, talk about in your face!...

Dem dcx boys on Crack!

Johnny SixPack

Wow.

Proof they could make the "06 Charger uglier.
Johnny's Herd:
'69 Charger SE, '70 Charger R/T SE 496 Six Pack, '72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, '74 International Scout II, '85 Ford F-250 Diesel, '97 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

"If its got tits or tires, you're going to have trouble with it." - Unknown

Got Dodge Fever? There's only one cure.....Charger!

Brock Samson

Hey i gotta question for ya' Johnny,..

why dont the lincoln towncars have sunroofs?..
my buddy just bought a limo version without one which i found really querious cause it's like a luxo car right?.. and it didnt have one, then i've noticed few do, i see alot of em out on the road here and on town cars i've seen none,.. Zip, Zilch, Nada!  :shruggy:
(saw a mark IIIV that had one though)

Brock Samson

TruckDriver

PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

defiance

strange... is it just me, or from the side does it kinda look like an RX-8?  Don't know why it strikes me that way, but for whatever reason, it does...

RD

67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

Brock Samson

nope Avenger,.. click the link
(it is (the Avenger and chrysler sebring) baised on a widened leangthend caliber platform)
personally the more i see the new cars comming out of anywhere, the more I appreciate the old iron...

Orange_Crush

IOncidentally, that's a photoshop.  The car in the pic is really silver...one color.  It doesn't have the "Chip Foose Special" paint job on it.
I ain't got time for pain, the only pain I got time for is the pain i put on fools how don't know what time it is.

Brock Samson

i see the links have dissapeared...
  hows that work?..

here's the actual pic, i bet there are memos flying fast and furious between Germany and Alburn Hills.

Brock Samson

so how is it it the links dissapear...  :-\
perhaps or more savy posters can comment...

Brock Samson

looks my attempt to hijack my own thread have failed yet again...  :icon_smile_big:

Johnny SixPack

Quote from: Brock Samson on September 15, 2006, 11:17:48 AM
so how is it it the links dissapear...  :-\
perhaps or more savy posters can comment...

Just right click the pic, save it from its original location, and then post it in your response, Strat. :yesnod:
Johnny's Herd:
'69 Charger SE, '70 Charger R/T SE 496 Six Pack, '72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, '74 International Scout II, '85 Ford F-250 Diesel, '97 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

"If its got tits or tires, you're going to have trouble with it." - Unknown

Got Dodge Fever? There's only one cure.....Charger!

Brock Samson

but johnny what's up with the lack of sunroofs in the lincolns?...
(foiled yet again)...

RD

and the really big difference between the two vehicles is?

67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

Brock Samson

Lightning

Quote from: Brock Samson on September 15, 2006, 11:56:46 AM
i dunno,.. the chrome clad door handels?..  :P

a name? (or the truck grille is bigger....)

hmm....maybe the Avenger is gonna be the new car that the Dodge Nextel Cup car is based on?
when racing deals fall apart.....you go home, like me.

Brock Samson

Lightning

Quote from: Brock Samson on September 15, 2006, 01:04:36 PM
you mean it'll have Avenger decals...  ;)

you got it!  ;D

hmm......I think I found a new life's goal: getting them to start using stock bodies once again.
when racing deals fall apart.....you go home, like me.

70charginglizard

Heres a question for you guys

Why are they even bothering to make an Avenger? Wasn't the avanger considered a mid body platform back when they were doing it in the past? and as such I thought that the Challenger was also considered the mid body platform in the past.
If there going forward with the challenger platform (which they have said they are going to), then why do they need to make this ugly ass (copy of the charger in a smaller version) Avenger?

Let me take a guess at this one....for the soccer moms who want a 4 door mid body platform?
70charginglizard

Headrope

Makes sense. It's a soccer mom market these days.
Sixty-eights look great and the '69 is fine.
But before the General Lee there was me - Headrope.

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

bull

That's ok guys, don't worry about posting pics. I actually prefer seeing the red Xs over pics of a miniature '06. Actually, I'd like to see them eliminate the Charger name altogether and stick with the name Avenger. Retire the name if you can't do it right.

73chgrSE

Why would they put out two models that are so similar? And both so ugly?