News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

ROUND 3 THIS WEEKEND!!! Locking gas caps for your 68-70 Chargers!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by Rick Keesler, September 14, 2006, 09:09:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rick Keesler

ROUND 3 THIS WEEKEND!!!! I will have a third batch of ten available!

If any of you might be interested in a locking gas cap for your 1968, 1969, or 1970 Charger, here's your chance to get one without having to go thru Layson's to get it! These caps will also fit 1967-69 Barracudas and 1967 GTX's.

I have in my hand 10 units for sale to the first ten people who want one. Each unit comes with it's own set of two keys. The keys are NOT universal to all caps, each cap has it's own specific set.

Price is $45.00 each, plus $8.00 return shipping via USPS priority mail in the lower 48 states. Shipping out of the lower 48 via Global Priority Mail would be $14.00 to Canada/North American continent and $15.00 to Europe/UK/Austrailia.

Payment for these will be made directly to me via PayPal. Sorry, no money orders or checks thru the mail for this deal!!!

So if you want one, PM me here on this board and we'll get the details worked out and get one on it's way to you.

PLEASE NOTE!!! This post is not intended as an invitation to discuss or debate any issues involving Layson's, so PLEASE keep all responses directed strictly to this offer at hand. If this offer goes well, there is a very good chance more can be made available.

Troy

Dang! I just bought two of these at MoparFest. I know some other guys already bought some as well but they are definitely handy to have and the price is way better than buying from Frank Mitchell.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

Recharger

miamivice

Hemidog

Charger Aficionado

greenrt_se

Rick Keesler

Thanks!!! to all of you that have responded to my offer! :wave:

As of this posting(approx. 12:00 midnite Pacific time), I have three units left. I will check here in the morning before I go to work and respond as needed to anyone who has sent me a PM.

Thanks!! again,

Rick

runningman

Just 6T9 CHGR

Chris' '69 Charger R/T

OttawaCharger

1968 Charger -currently spread all over my garage!

Rick Keesler

Good talking to you too Chris!!! :thumbs: I believe that's the first we've ever spoke to each other over the phone.

Well......this offer has went very well!! I'm quite pleasantly surprised!

As of this morning just before I go to work, I have one unit left!!!!

Winged 1

greenrt_se

68flame

I pick one off these up moars at the strip totally worth the money :yesnod:

69_500

Grrrrr, man I hate missing out on a good deal because of work.

Ah maybe next time.

C500

Dang......Too late  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

I'm keen to get one if another group buy comes along!

kiwi
"An aggressive exterior with power to match was enough to pull in the performance boys-especially when abetted by a pair of pipes blaring out the back, and brawny red-sidewall rubber hitting the pavement."  

"........the four speed box changes cogs with the precision of a sharp axe striking soft pine."

Rick Keesler

WOW!!!!!!! :eek:

This has worked out VERY well.....better than I expected!!! I'll try to line up another deal in the next week or two, so keep an eye out for it :thumbs:

Here's my list of buyers, if I have anything wrong here, PLEASE let me know!

1. Roth68rt
2. Recharger
3. miamivice
4. Hemidog
5. ChargerAficionado
6. greenrt_se
7. itchyballs
8. runningman
9. Ottawa Charger
10. Winged 1

For all of you who have already sent your payments, or I receive your payment tonite, your caps will go out in the morning via priority mail. Payments received tomorrow afternoon or Sunday will go out Monday afternoon after I get off work.

Thanks!!! to all who got in on this go-around. I look forward to being able to do this again if enough interest is shown!

Rick

Troy

That went a bit better than expected! We're getting good at depleting inventory. :P

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

Rick Keesler

Just to let everybody know, eight caps mailed out this morning and eight members have PM's.

Thanks!

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Mefirst

lookin@my68

Spike

nascarxx29

Nice to see those back .I recall getting them for less than $40.00.I had a few and sold some.I got 1 NOS in the box with keys left .I wont have to use it .As the repos are here now
1969 R4 Daytona XX29L9B410772
1970 EV2 Superbird RM23UOA174597
1970 FY1 Superbird RM23UOA166242
1970 EV2Ā Superbird RM23VOA179697
1968 426 Road Runner RM21J8A134509
1970 Coronet RT WS23UOA224126
1970 Daytona Clone XP29GOG178701