News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

New show on CBS

Started by DodgeByDave, September 13, 2006, 11:49:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DodgeByDave

Found this link on another board

Thought I might share.

http://tv.yahoo.com/feature/fall06/?d=200

Looks like a Runner, nice choice for a wshtf car.

Edit: got all exited and posted before they wrecked the car, the flame line starts here!

DBD
III, we are everywhere

bull

Yea, and it gets smashed in the first episode. :flame:

TruckDriver

Quote from: bull on September 14, 2006, 01:28:58 AM
Yea, and it gets smashed in the first episode. :flame:

Whelp... I guess that means there is no reason to watch the show then :flame: ::)
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

DodgeByDave

:smilie_help:

Yep. i got all exited when I first saw the car so then I thought the guys would like this.

started the thread and went back to the show.

Imagine my horror when they wrecked the car. Now I'v comitted internet suicide!

Please forgive me for I knew not what i did

Hopefully they'll turn it into a roadwarrior car or something. Looks like they are facing the apocolypse

not my finest hour :icon_smile_blackeye:

DBD
III, we are everywhere

Chryco Psycho

Drache

Saw this on TV couple weeks back and like the rest, got happened when I noticed the car... the proceeded to swear at the TV when it was smashed!
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

bull

At least there's a nice '70 Bee in the new Wendy's commercial. And it doesn't get smashed! What a concept!

TruckDriver

Still have not seen that commercial. I have seen the commercial that uses a '69 Dart convertable (not Wendy's).
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P