News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Do Your Balls Leave You....

Started by Old Moparz, August 23, 2005, 04:50:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Moparz

....Hanging From Your Trailer Hitch?

I wouldn't want to be the one pictured in the truck, but I would like to know what brand trailer hitch & ball he used. Looks good & strong to me! Might be a good photo for a new ad campaign for the manufacturer.   :o

"Our Balls Keep Hanging & Won't Let You Down"   :icon_smile_big:

Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

MichaelRW

I wish I could make out the expression on the guy's face that's in the truck.
A Fact of Life: After Monday and Tuesday even the calendar says WTF.........

tomonty

I think it is a pretty safe bet that he needed a change of underwear after that ride.
It is inaccurate to say that I hate everything. I am strongly in favor of common sense, common honesty, and common decency. This makes me forever ineligible for public office. - H.L. Mencken

694spdRT

Looks like a well built boat trailer also.  ;)

On the interstate I came upon a Chevy Avalanche that lost control with a big bumper hitched camper and the camper flipped over. It spun the truck around on the highway, twisted the frame, and lifted it about 6' in the air. I guess the hitches are built pretty well these days.
1968 Charger 383 auto
1969 Charger R/T 440 4 speed
1970 Charger 500 440 auto
1972 Challenger 318
1976 W200 Club Cab 4x4 400 auto 
1978 Ramcharger 360 auto
2001 Durango SLT 4.7L (daily driver)
2005 Ram 2500 4x4 Big Horn Cummins Diesel 6 speed
2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 5.7 Hemi

Charger_Fan

Quote from: tomonty on August 23, 2005, 05:38:51 PM
I think it is a pretty safe bet that he needed a change of underwear after that ride.
:iagree:  :o

You know...thinking back, I can't say that I've ever heard of a trailer ball breaking...it's usually human error, like not latching the tongue down correctly or something like that.
I've heard of the ball mounting nuts/bolts coming loose, but never an actual broken ball. :scratchchin:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Telvis

Steve P.

I've been on Workmans Comp. for about 8 years now.. Trust me, my balls have been broke!! :icon_smile_angry:
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

Drache

Quote from: Steve P. on August 23, 2005, 11:15:21 PM
I've been on Workmans Comp. for about 8 years now.. Trust me, my balls have been broke!! :icon_smile_angry:

:nutkick:
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

41husk

Quote from: Steve P. on August 23, 2005, 11:15:21 PM
I have been married 22 years I know just how you feel brother :'(
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

andy74

my job is to bust the salesmans balls all day!

4402tuff4u

Do I see something brown dripping from the truck's cab? :icon_smile_big:
"Mother should I trust the government?........... Pink Floyd "Mother"

PocketThunder

I was driving down 94 from Milwaukee to Chicago one day and i passed a huge ass boat sitting on the side of the road.  I wondered how the heck did that get there.  Then a mile later there was a truck and boat trailer without the boat!  The trailer mast that the boat crank mounts on to broke off..   :o
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

mustanghater

New Muscle car forum
http://usav8.com/aamc/index.php
www.myspace.com/spencespeed

General Ryan

Sinister68

Hmmm, somehow I thought this was the picture you were going to reference...     :icon_smile_big:
-James
2013 Challenger SRT - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 1968 Charger (R/T)
6.4 Hemi/Auto - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 440 4bbl/5 Speed/Dana 3.54

SeattleCharger

I bet he figured getting the heavy duty hitch was the best money he ever spent.

Why would you want anything else?  Just give me a Charger and I'll be happy.

Steve P.

Wow, that Chevy sure has some BALL!!!!    :devil:
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

bull

I wonder how they got that thing back on the road?

Reminds me of a time I saw a guy back his boat into the lake closely followed by the Ford pickup he was driving. By the time I got over there to rubber-neck alongside the other 40 people only the top front corner of the hood and cab were above water. I tried like hell to find one of those disposible cameras but the only store within a mile of the boat launch didn't have one. Finally a motor home pulled him back out. His interior looked pretty clean after all the water drained.

Old Moparz

Quote from: Sinister68 on August 24, 2005, 06:43:32 PM
Hmmm, somehow I thought this was the picture you were going to reference...     :icon_smile_big:

Red? That looks painful to me.   :o
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

psykicpup

my daughter & boyfriend 'Sunny Sunday'

DFPA and proud of it!